Chapter 4: First Dance

A/N: A little change. This chapter, it's gonna start with a certain boy. Oh and I changed the description because the old description didn't really specify their state and their hierarchy, and some of you may ask, I thought they were elites? Then what does it mean that elites will be laid out on the second semester.

Okay to clarify things, the 8 main characters of this book, they're the Main and Rich and Official Elites of their Generation in everything outside school, so those 8 Elites are Known and are captured with Paparazzi at their every step and is given to them in a golden platter.

But when they entered La Tremoille being one of the 8 Billionaire Elites or not, it doesn't matter, you will only be an Elite or treated like an Elite in La Tremoille, if they do announce that your the Elite of your batch in School, which will be announced on their Second semester. So it means, they are Elites to  the world and outside of La Tremoille, but in La Tremoille, they are not considered as the official Elites that will represent their batch in La Tremoille.

His brown hair had been bouncing up and down, as he jogged to the dancing room.

As he entered the room, everyone's eyes and stares had landed on his utterly beautiful face. For some reason, his sweat was shining like glitter.

And not after a second later, a gorgeous girl had stood beside him. Her hair, looking utterly perfect, looking like it was never touched.

But her face, she had been panting, reaching and gasping for air, she was holding onto her gym bag.

They both stood there, side by side each other, not knowing who was at their side, although their gym bags we're touching.

"Well. It looks like the two students that everyone has been anticipating to meet finally showed up" their teacher smirked.

"I'm sorry I'm late Ms Ellens" They both said in unison.

Both students that had been panting awhile ago, had both of their eyes wide. Knowing each other so well. They knew each other's voices

It can't be you

They both tried to avoid to look at each other, but even though, they still both needed the confirmation, that the person beside them is who they think it is.

"Ms. Manoban, Mr. Jeon. I was actually planning on not making you partners. Because, in my list of students, you both are the most professional at this class. But then, you both are late. So you'll both have to be partners" the teacher said.

Both shocked and not believing any word their teacher said, they both went inside the room, not using the same route, and sat down on the floor waiting for the teacher's instructions.

"Alright. Everyone. Since you all have your partners, your first project, is to come up with a dance that has a story. I want it more dramatic. So I'm making it with no music. And. I'll be the one to choose the topic of the story" the teacher smiled.

"Alright. For the first pair. Ms Johnson and Mr. Lim your topic is Forbidden. Next is, Ms Collins and Mr. Chan, yours is natural beauty" the teacher said.

As the Teacher has said the topics, two students had been looking everywhere but each other's eyes. Both looking everywhere else when their teacher spoke up and said,

"And lastly, Ms. Manoban and Mr. Jeon, Yours is," the teacher smirked before saying,

"Heartbreak" The teacher said, as she smiled.

A dozen of gasps and "ooooohs" were heard from the crowd of students. Their topic was the most complicated one. And it would probably have the most gossip about.