Chapter 12: Reunite

Point FX, Chamonix was truly a beautiful safe house that she just enjoyed to spend her time at. Not because it's a matter of life death but because she just truly wants to enjoy some skiing and snowboarding at the top of those snow covered mountain tops.

And here she was, flying from Japan, to Italy, and now on her way to France in a span of 2 days.

To say that she was jet lagged and groggy was an understatement, because she truly could she fall asleep while standing by a wall if possible.

It was 2 Hours till her private jet was to land at the runway nearest to Chamonix. So before she knew it, she was off to dreamland.

What has happened to her from the past 2 days.

1st Day

It started when La Tremoílle had announced a 4 day long weekend due to some sort of private matters of the academy, and who was she to argue, who wouldn't want 4 days of absolute rest.

As soon as she heard the news, she headed straight for her family's main house. Despite loving the fact that she lived with her best friends in their own personal villa, she needed to stay away from the academy or truly, to just stay home.

Once the limousine had stopped in front of the ginormous grand building that looked almost as big as the academy, she got out of the vehicle and headed to the front door.

But before she could turn the knob, a sound started.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

Her phone. She immediately opened her purse and grabbed her phone. The caller was unknown, but she answered it because it probably was the call that she had been waiting for, for days.

"Tokyo, Japan. Specifically Ginza. Later at 8 pm. At your favourite restaurant" And then the person hung up.

She sighed and called her butler to take some light clothes for she was heading to Japan by 5 pm.

It was currently 3:30 pm and school actually just got dismissed.

She then headed to her room and sat down at her desk and got to work.

A light knock was heard and she immediately had let the person in. Her butler had handed to her a suitcase to which she thanked him for and went back to business.

She entered the code, 1204 and the suitcase let out a *Click* sound.

And inside that suitcase were thousands and thousands of papers. Papers for proof and evidence. Things she asked her private investigator to look into.

She saw those deleted messages and emails that came from an untraceable source to someone's phone.

Conversations that made her confused and broke her heart. As she looked more into it, the more she understood why he did what he did.

And the more she got into the details the more clarity it gave her. And the more fury she felt at someone.

Suddenly, she noticed a piece of recording device in the middle of all the stacks of paper.

She immediately got it and pressed the button to play it. Whatever it was, whatever was in this recording, this is what she's been trying to..get? She doesn't know but something just feels off.

Recording

"What do you want?!"

"You're a very difficult person to communicate with, did you know that?"

"I said. What. Do. You. Want."