Chapter 13: The glass of blood

They were only missing Lalisa and Roseanne, and until then, the six of them who were already there didn't feel like talking. No not really. They decided not to talk until all of them were complete. The utter awkwardness was felt in the atmosphere adding with the cool breeze of the snowy mountains.

The last thing they heard from Lalisa was that she had gone to the earliest flight from New York towards France the moment she got letter.

Regarding Roseanne, well that was another story.

__________

Roseanne Park was at her penthouse suite laying on her bed and utterly exhausted from a very very very busy and eventful yet fun day with Kim Junhoe.

She had history with him. Back in their Boarding School days in Switzerland, the swoon worthy Male always found ways to send her gifts and flowers. He was courting her despite the fact that many knew her heart was already taken.

And indeed, his efforts paid off because Rosie did admire him for his effort. And may have found herself possibly falling for him if someone hadn't already had her heart.

Despite rejecting him finally, they promised to remain friends. You see, he didn't just court her, no, he became her friend in the months that he was asking for her hand.

She told him things she usually didn't tell anyone. She just truly felt that he was someone she could blindly trust and not regret.

And gradually she felt that her love for him grew, as friends of course. But then again, her past with Jimin, didn't they start off as friendly love too?

He had taken her from this bookshop to the next, showing her the best editions of the books that they talked about at 3 am in the morning escaping their rooms back in boarding school, they had their own mini book club, and at this time, Junhoe had already dropped his courtship towards the lovely Rosie due to her wishes. She had said that she didn't want to ruin their friendship by making him court her.

And surprisingly, Junhoe understood, he actually loved her honesty and purity.

Despite not studying in the same school for college they've always been in touch everyday, asking each other how the other's day had gone and such.

He was actually busy in doing some things for his father when he heard about what happened to Roseanne.

How Jimin had broken the beauty's heart by announcing to her that he was engaged to someone else? Out of the fucking blue?

That was in Year 11 and he hadn't forgotten what happened to Rosie and what scars she hid from him that she thought he didn't know about.

So when he saw her accidentally in London, along with Jimin and his supposed Fiancée, he knew he had to take Rosie away before her heart started dropping piece by piece.

You see, despite his promise to her that he had stopped courting her back at year 10 in boarding school, he still secretly loved her all these years.

And he was thankful to the heavens that she hadn't gotten a swift breeze of what he felt for her. He didn't want to be selfish and force what he wanted on someone that loved another.