Chapter 19

Before I could comprehend what was happening I was pulled to the back by Bucky.

"What's happening?!" I ask hoping to get a respond by anyone.

"I don't know," Bucky said looking worried peeking out of a wall we were hidden behind of in the back of the bar. "Tony you think you can find us a way out through the back?"He asked through his earpiece.

"Yea hold up,"Tony said sounding distraught.

I start to breath deeply in hopes of calming down. I didn't think it would go south so fast.

"Hey- Hey look at me," Bucky says grabbing my face to look at him. "We're gonna be fine okay? Don't worry I will get you out of here," he says with a smile reassuringly.

"Okay," I say not really feeling all that better considering we were still being shot at from far away.

"Alright you guys need to go right and head straight down the hallway then you're going to turn left."

"We need to go right?" I ask knowing we would have to rush across the open gap that we were getting shot at from.

"Yeah why?" Tony asks sounding worried.

"No reason," Bucky say taking his Jacket off and pulling his sleeve off to reveal his metal arm.

"What are you doing?" I ask feeling nervous over what I think he's about to do.

"Just trust me," he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

Before I could object he pulled me with him as we ran across being shot at many times. He blocked me from the bullets with his body as he shielded himself the best he could with his metal arm to avoid getting shot in the face.

We ran down the hall as we heard men approaching and turned left like Tony said.

"Tony where do we go now?!" I shout asking as we approach the end of the hall.

"There is a door to your left go in there and there will be another door in there that leads to the back alley!"

"Here take this and go get the car. Wait for about 10 minutes and if I'm not there you go," Bucky says to me quickly before I get to open the door and pull him with me.

"What?! No come on!" I say looking confused. If he thinks I'm leaving him here he is wrong.

"Look they are not gonna stop shooting at us! I will be okay alright Natasha and Sam are still here but you need to go!" He says looking panicked.

"But-"

"Damn it Jane listen to Bucky and get the hell out of there!" Tony says to me through the earpiece. I stay there standing for a second while Bucky looks at me losing his patience.

"Okay...be careful," I say before opening the door and making my way to the back.

I storm out into the alley with the car keys in my hand ready to head to the car. As I'm about to turn the corner I am cornered by two big guys. They looked like the bouncers from the front of the bar.

"Where are you running to miss?" The one with dark brown hair asks. They step closer to me and I try fighting back until they get a hold of my arms and pressed their bodies to me so I couldn't kick them. I had no idea what to do at this point but scream.

"Tony?!" I scream hoping he hears from our earpieces.

Before I knew it something white shoot the guys in the face and I saw something hit one of the guys in the head and bounce back to the other one. They both get knocked down as I see Steve standing there with his shield and Spider-Man coming swinging down.