Chapter 20

I walk into the living room where I see Tony still in his suit pretty beat up. He had blood on his lip and around his face on some spots.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" I ask running to give him a hug.

"I'm okay J," he says hugging me back.

"Well what happened?"

"Well-"

"We lost Caden and the three guys he was talking to so we should really keep an eye out I'm sure by now he told whoever he's working with," I heard Sam say as he walks in with Steve and Natasha.

"Alright we should get started before on a plan," Tony says.

"Where's Bucky?" Steve asks.

"He's in the infirmary," I say making Steve's eyes widen.

"He's fine, he got shot but I removed the bullet and bandaged him up, he should be eating right now or resting. He lost some blood so he's pretty weak."

"You helped him?" Sam questioned.

"Yea, well with all of Tony's accidents I kinda learned how to stop a bleeding wound and patch it up. I learned a lot of stuff." I say not really in the mood to go through the list of all the things I know how to do.

"Nice," he said with a smile.

"Can I go see him?" Steve asks.

"Of course," I say with my hand out gesturing for him to go right ahead. I said Bucky couldn't come but I never said anyone couldn't see him.

"I think I'm gonna get some rest Tony, I'm pretty beat."

"Alright that's fine but I want to talk to you tomorrow in the morning."

"Ok but after I check on Bucky."

He groans rolling his eyes. "Fine."

Tony headed to the kitchen and before he left I went after Steve.

I caught up to him just before he was going to head into the infirmary.

"Steve!" I whisper shout.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Sure what is it?"

"Promise me you won't tell Tony? At least not yet.."

"I don't know...if you're in danger I won't hesitate to tell him."

"Okay good enough," I say pulling him away from the door in case Bucky can hear us a bit.

"So...that bar we went to tonight.."

"Yeah?"

"I actually have been there before."

"Yeah..?"

"I went with Cole...he told me that he manages that bar."

He looks at me like he's a bit confused.

"Uhuh.."

"Well..I was thinking, Bucky told me that about everyone working there was shooting at him and you guys sooo..."

"So he must've know," he says finishing my sentence.

"I'm not sure though because you know how he showed up, he looked totally confused so I don't know. But it would be strange for hydra or any of those guys in general to completely take control of the bar without him knowing about it. He also couldn't have been fazed by the bartender and the bouncers working who were obviously not workers of the bar when he walked in. I don't think he's that oblivious to not notice his workers being completely replaced."