Chapter 41

It was mid early in the morning and the day was very hot.

"Oh god!" I groan walking into the kitchen where Tony, Bucky, Steve and Sam where in.

"What's with you?" Tony asks.

"It's so hot! It wasn't this hot yesterday!"

"Well the summer is just around the corner," Steve says looking amused at my misery.

"I'm aware," I say a bit too harsh as I go grab breakfast.

"You ready to work out?" He asks me.

I had completely forgot that he was usually the one that would train me.

"No," I grumble eating my pancake.

"Well get ready because today we are doing something I think you might just enjoy."

"I doubt it," I say continuing to eat my pancake.

*

Once I finished my breakfast I went to change into some clothes that Steve told me to change into. He said specifically some shorts I don't care about and I could wear my regular sports bra. I found it strange since I'm usually wearing a black almost yoga type clothes, so shorts is a new. I'm not complaining though because it's too hot to be wearing what I usually wear. On other days I tend to be able to bear the hotness but right now it's too much for me.

I went down to one of the floors I'm never usually on. It was supposedly for storage, or at least that's what Tony says. For that same reason I don't understand what I could possibly be doing with Steve down there.

When I got out I stopped in my tracks from what I was looking at. There were black borders around a big pool and all around was white.

"Woah

"Woah."

"You ready?" I heard Steve say emerging from behind me.  It startled me since I hadn't seen him but maybe that's because I was a bit too distracted by the huge pool.

"Wha-when did this get here?!" I question never remembering there being a pool in the building.

"Tony had it built recently," he says with the same cheeky smile.

"When?! I never saw anyone come in to work on construction."

"Don't you remember that week he had some guys come by to fix it up? Like three or two weeks ago?" He asks as I search my brain for anything and remember something.I instantly remembered a memory flooding back into my head.

"Oh yeaaa, I remember it was when I wasn't talking with Buc-" I say stopping myself. He didn't need to know that. It may sound dramatic of me to not want to bring it up but I feel like Steve suspects something and talking about Bucky won't help that.