Chapter 36

Double update! I thought it was appropriate since this chapter is the same day as the last and like this chapter it is late in the day. Plus I've been writing a lot and I'm excited so I wanted to post another one. Anyways ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed feeling like my body was so exhausted and beaten down.
I grabbed my phone that was on the counter with a pill and glass of water that had a note next to it.

𝐷𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛~
𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 :)

As I read Bucky's name I started to remember what happened that landed me in my bed. I remember after being beaten down by nearly half of the Avengers Bucky came to sit next to me and soon after Fury left I was becoming super tired. I searched my mind as to why and remembered the drink Bucky gave me. It was water...right?

I am an idiot. I remember opening the water and it wasn't brand new, the cap was already unscrewed.

"Oh my god," I say face palming.
I need to be more aware before I get roofied one of these days for being a moron.

I checked my phone to see it was six thirty in the afternoon. Wow I fell asleep for six hours?!

I grabbed the pill and headed downstairs.

Every step I took moving my body felt like hell. Once I made it downstairs I noticed everyone there except for Tony, Steve and Fury of course.

"Hey sleepyhead," I heard Sam say with a smile.

I just glared at all the men there seeing as how they were all aware of it of course except for Vision.

"You feeling better?" Bucky asked.

"Not really, my body feels like shit," I say feeling very annoyed.

"Didn't you take the pill I left on the counter?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Well after I was DRUGGED," I say dramatically before opening the fridge to grab the water bottles in there. This time making sure they were shut tight before opening them and drinking the pill.
"I didn't necessarily trust the drink just being handed to me."

"And how'd you know the pills safe?" Bucky asked looking curious as he notices it in my hand.

"Because these are the pills I give Tony when he's in pain after a mission."

"It was so you could rest, you were exhausted," Nat said looking upset obviously not assuming I would react mad.

"Well there are other ways to get someone to rest," I say finally shutting the fridge walking up to the couch where they were all sat at and sat myself down.

"It wasn't my plan it was Thor's," Bucky said looking upset for me but not in a pitiful way.

"What was that anyway? Thor?" I ask him directly since he was acting all innocent sitting down and chatting with Sam.

"A sleep potion from Asgard of course," he says with a cheeky smile.

"You poured a sleeping potion in my water?"