Chapter 75

A/N

I know! It's pretty late. I have work so sometimes I don't have time to post them but I will post them even if it's about to be midnight for y'all but if you don't see when they post I advise you to follow me so you can get notified when I do. :)

Enjoy! It's a long one.

Oh and if you can't tell by the picture, this chapter is gonna be pretty steamy. ;) 
18+!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed there for a while just talking and skating reminiscing the past and when we first met after reaching the moment we shared here previously.

He told me he still had somewhere to take me and that it would be long. So of course I played a bunch of music and we just jammed out together to them. It was fun and I got him to pull his head out and howl with me as we drove down the empty road.

"Come on!"

"Whooooi!"

We both shout into the empty highway.

I had my body out of the car while he just had his head out. I didn't protest considering I didn't want to crash and die.

The air hit me across the face making this moment feel so exhilarating. Especially since he's joining me on the fun now.

I look over to see him squinting his eyes from all that air getting in his face.

"You're gonna crash!" I shout over the music.

"Didn't you want me to try this?!"

"Yeah but I'm not sure it's worth dying!"

He smiles still with his head out.

"It would be a pretty epic way to die!"

I just laugh in response.

"Come on!... Died with his beloved! A tragic love story of forbidden love but a pretty nice way to go together!"

"Ok, now you're starting to scare me!" I say with a cautious laugh.

He just smirks at me and finally pulls his head back in.

I pull my body back in and look at him.

"Forbidden?"

He smirks keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm afraid so Darling."

I sigh looking out into the empty road.

"Yeah."

*

As we got closer I started to notice where we were heading and I sensed a pattern to this date.

We got to the same cliff we were at a time ago overlooking the city.
He had a blanket with us to set up so we didn't sit on the grass.

"You really like picnic-type dates huh?" I laugh thinking of how he tends to do this a lot.

I'm not complaining though, I think it's romantic as hell.

"Yes, " he says with a cocky smile.

"You know regular people take their dates to a restaurant."

"Well, I'm not regular darling. Have you seen my arm?" he says lifting his metal arm.

I laugh and shake my head.

"No, you're not, " I say in the best way kissing him before we sit down looking out into the city.