Chapter 64

We ended up making out for a while and then just whispering conversations before we got tired and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to see him already looking at me.

"Morning," I whisper.

"Morning. You sleep adorable," he adds the last bit.

"I hope so," I say chuckling.

I look up and remember we're in my room. It's strange since it's usually me in his room.

"I never asked how you got in?"

"Well, it was opened. I wanted to talk to you so I came and knocked, no one answered so I stepped in and noticed you weren't here. I was going to leave but I heard Tony coming down the hall and I didn't want him catching me in your room so I quickly shut the door."

"And he didn't see you?" I asked amused. He could have gotten caught.

"Well, I saw his shadow outside the door like he was about to knock but then I heard Sam walking by and tell him you were downstairs. Then they got on to talk about something in the hall, I couldn't really hear them since they had stepped a bit away."

"So you just stayed put in my room?"

"Yep, I was bored at first but then I just started looking around and looking at what ol' Jane has in here."

"Really? I mean..my room seems pretty plain."

"I don't think so, but then again I was just looking at your photo album."

I sit up quickly hoping I was wrong. Do my ears dare
deceive me?

"You what? What album?"

"The..one in that little open slot in your desk," he says seeming to realize he made a mistake.

"Oh god," I say grabbing one of my pillows covering my face.
"Please don't tell me you saw my baby pictures," I say muffled by the pillow.

"No. Although...you do look adorable in a butterfly costume," he says leaning down and whispering the last part into my ear. I could practically see the smile on his face.

I shriek in horror into my pillow causing him to laugh.  

He was referring to a picture from when I was a baby on Halloween. It was the last Halloween before the accident and apparently, my mother thought it would be cute to dress me up as a butterfly. I hate the photo but I'd like to picture her dressing me up all happy. My aunt showed me those pictures once I was around fifteen and I always went back to them. When she died I took the photo album with me and now I keep it here in my little desk slot since I tend to be working a lot.

"I looked ridiculous," I say lifting the pillow from my face.

"No you didn't," he says kissing me.

This may be random but I hadn't realized how much his facial hair has grown until now. I remember when he cut it a while ago and now he practically has a beard. I like it though, it makes him look sexier.

"What?" He asks as I look at his beard holding onto him.

"Nothing it's just...your beard has grown out a lot now."

"Oh I know, I was thinking of shaving it off."

"Oh?"

"You think I should?"

"I mean if you want to. I like you either way."

"That's good to know," he says chuckling.

I get up and start putting my hair up into a ponytail.