Chapter 6 - School dilemma

It has been ten days, including rest days, since the start of the afterschool training. Syouji had been training safely, yet vigorously and now his body has been recovering from the soreness.

In fact, Kotori herself occassionally sparred with him a little and he would lose due to the physical condition of his body.

Syouji was hesitant at first, but he was convinced (forced) after Kotori suddenly put him in a german suplex. After that event, he vowed never to lose to her again.

And now, they were sitting in a room with the usual company of Shidou along with Kotori and Reine. Then, a voice rang out with enthusiasm, as if achieving something great.

"How's that!"

Still gripping the controller with his left hand, Shidou raised his clenched right fist towards the sky. Shidou had finally met with the game's happy ending screen.

"Finally, took you long enough Shi-bro. Although, 10 days is a bit much, for a Dating game." Syouji said with a sigh as Reine looked up from her notepad and spoke up,

"...Yes, quite a bit of time has passed, but let's say that the first step has been cleared."

"And, it seems he's viewed all the CG, so for now it's a passing mark I guess. ...But even then, in the end, this is only dealing with virtual girls." Kotori said that while shaking her head.

Gazing at the credits roll from behind, a sigh could be heard from Reine, Kotori and of course, Syouji.

To Syouji, 10 days to complete a dating game is an achievement for a rookie. But then again, this is Shidous' progress, not his.

Also, the punishment he got from all the wrong decisions probably prolonged its' completion.

At that time, Kotori spoke,

"Well then, for the next training... let's move on to real females. We're tight on time after all."

"...Hm, will Shin be alright?" Reine spoke, nodding her head a little it seemed as if it was a leaf swaying. Then,

"Yeah... is Shidou really prepared for this? He can't make eye contact while talking to Reine... though, that's kind of your fault, Kotori."

Syouji voiced his opinion and upon that, Kotori replied with a shrug,

"It's fine. Even if he fails, the only thing lost would be society's trust in Shidou." She said that, with a lollipop in her mouth.

"Right... I suppose if Shidou fails I'd have to step in." Syouji said, letting out a sigh.

"Yeah. so, how's your training Syouji?" Kotori was interrupted by Shidou who waved his arms frantically and yelled,

"What did you just casually say!" It seems he had been quietly listening to their conversation, as Kotori rolled her eyes with a groan,

"Ugh, were you eavesdropping? You still have such bad hobbies huh. You voyeur, peeping tom. You're worse than a stalker" Saying this, Kotori frowned while covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey, if you wanna say something say it to my face, Kotori!" Syouji shouted.

"It's not called eavesdropping or anything if you're talking right in front of me!" Shidou shouted, as Kotori scoffed.

"Yeah whatever." Kotori said that and held up her hand as if to silence the two. At that time, Syouji wanted to ask where she got that attitude from, but then he thought:

ーI'd rather not know. It would be a shame if I found it came from me... Or perhaps I would be proud.

There was a deafening silence, that fell upon the room after the whole exchange. The only thing that could be heard was Reine making quiet groans, as well as, the sound of clicking, which came from the Keyboard. Then, finally Kotori spoke up,