Chapter 115 -When despair falls -part 2-

Inside the cage of her consciousness, she felt the reeling in of a thread. She imagined a scorching fire covering her body.

Not long later, that imagination turned into reality and when Kotori thought a swirl of fire was covering her surroundings, it turned into the shape of a magical raiment.

After that, the fire crawled up to Kotori's hair and the horns similar to that of an oni's appeared on the side of her head.

It was the Astral Dress. The absolute armor covering the Spirit.

There was once a time when, Kotori's reiryoku was sealed by Syouji, but thanks to her controlling her mental state, it became possible to reverse that reiryoku from Syouji spontaneously.

Nonetheless, if she were to bring out all of her power, then there is a danger of her consciousness being eaten by that power. By ensuring her reiryoku stays to a certain level, she would lose close the pass deliberately and maintain a limited release astral dress.

<Camael> After Kotori quietly said that a giant battle-axe appeared in her hand.

At that moment the ship shook a little as an explosion echoed.

It was most likely because they received an attack from the foresaid enemy ship. It seems the protective territory was defending them right now, but if more time was wasted <Fraxinus> would get damaged before the artificial satellite falls.

"<Megiddo>!" Kotori hanged [Camael] while releasing her voice.

When she did that, the cylindrical shape of <Camael> changed and was equipped on Kotori's arm perfectly, looking like a giant cannon. The giant cannon that did not look suitable on Kotori's small body, was equipped onto her right hand.

At the same time, a giant connector-like equipment descended in front of her. When Kotori touched it with <Camael>'s tip, a small electronic sound was produced and <Camael> was linked to the connector tightly.

"Let's do this, Kannazuki"

<Yes, anytime as you wish>

When Kotori said that she could hear Kannazuki's voice from the speaker. After acknowledging that, Kotori concentrated her mind and gathered her reiryoku in the angel.

That's right. If it was able to flick off the convergence Maryoku cannon <Mystletainn> then, there was only one method left.

The Spirit Reiryoku cannon <Gungnir>.

Just like its name, she would convert the power of the Spirit and release an amplified mortality attack. It was <Fraxinus>'s strongest weapon.

"Now! Spirit Reiryoku cannon <Gungnir>!"

<Gungnir!>

At the same time with Kannazuki's voice echoing from the speaker, the Spirit cannon fired from the giant cannon located in the center of <Fraxinus>.

It was something that could no longer be called a laser cannon or a beam. Rather, it was more similar to a pillar.

The giant light pillar made up of thick Reiryoku, extended out to the Artificial satellite from <Fraxinus> like a straight line connecting.

If it was pierced with this cluster of Reiryoku, then just what would happen to the target. Immediately, that peerless illustration got shown.

The instant the cannon hit its target, the artificial satellite once again averted its course and had the Territory deploy its surroundings.