Chapter 105 - War room

In the end, the time Origami released Syouji was when it reached 11pm. He was walking in the night street exhausted and returned back home.

"Today was especially tiring.... that girl has too much energy."

Syouji grumbled to himself. He stretched producing a soft sound produced around his shoulder and hip bones.

After the movie, he went and talked with her at a coffee shop after he did something that proved Origami's existence wasn't fake. She was needlessly assertive as always.

With that, he dated all of the suspects but, right now, the clearly most suspicious one would be...

"Syouji!"

When Syouji was thinking while opening the Itsuka house gate, Tohka in her pajamas called out to him from the entrance of the neighboring mansion.

"Tohka, why are you here so late?"

"That is my line. Where have you been? And why do you reek of Tobiichi Origami?"

Tohka walked towards Syouji and said that. Rather than being angry, she was just curious about that.

"I... err.... I smell like her because, um.... I went.... to eat with her?"

"Muu....."

After Syouji said that, Tohka puffed her cheeks, unsatisfied.

"These few days, Syouji looked so busy and I haven't seen Shidou anywhere. You both took day off from school and won't make me bento and dinner at all..."

"Ah, S-Sorry Tohka.... I will make it again after everything is settled. Okay? Together with Shidou."

When Syouji said that while joining his hands and lowering his head, Tohka swung her her head in panic.

"No, you're mistaken. That's not what I meant, you know.... Wait, no, it was correct that I wanted to eat your cooking, so it's not wrong but......"

After Tohka wring her head as if she was thinking about something, *umuu* she groaned. But she immediately swung her head to regain composure and grabbed Syouji's hand sniffing them.

"Anyway! smelling like Tobiichi Origami aside, You have matters to do right? You don't need to worry about me. I won't quarrel with Tobiichi Origami and I will do something about food. That's why, Syouji should do what you should do."

"T-Tohka...." When Syouji said her name, Tohka nodded firmly. However, not long after that, she showed a lonely expression.

"........Having Shidou not around was.... lonely. Tell me if there is something I can do. If it is for Shidou, I will come running no matter what! Of course, for Syouji too!"

After saying that, Tohka made a saluting motion with her hand. Those straightforward sights, those words, made him very happy and Syouji clenched his fists.

"Thank you Tohka. That means a lot to me. I know I can count on you."

After saying that, Tohka showed a smile on her face in a very happy manner.

"Umu, that's what I want to say! Alright, good night Syouji! Natsu—mi!"

When Syouji heard that, he couldn't help but twitch. However, reviewing the date Tohka had with Shidou, he remembered what it meant, with the thought of Natsumi lingering in the back of his head.

"Ah, good night, Tohka. Natsu...mi."

When Syouji swung his hand, Tohka swung her hands several times more in a high spirited manner and ran back to the mansion. And while making a big yawn, she entered the mansion.