Chapter 92 - Mystic Hive mind

The next day, Syouji finished training under the person known as Elliot Woodman, who had taught him how to operate a CR-Unit and how to tolerate or reduce the strain of using one in hopes of increasing his ability to use his own angel as well as to one day defeat Ellen Mathers.

Right now, however, Syouji and his brother Shidou were walking in town, going towards the Tenguu city square. Without exchanging words, together they walked through the bustling crowds.

Then, when Syouji felt a chill go down his spine, he looked behind him. What he felt just now was something similar to sensing Spiritual pressure.

However, it was so minute that he couldn't recognize who it belonged to. It was a mix of Tohka and the others' signature. Most likely, they passed through here as well.

"Hmm?" Shidou looked behind him in confusion and as expected, he was not seeing anything out of place there. The moment, he did that though, the presence there vanished within an instant as if it was never there.

"What's wrong Syouji?"

"N-No, it's.... probably nothing." Syouji shook his head and continued walking.

"Hey wait, Syouji run we're running late!" Shidou exclaimed.

Syouji glanced at his bracelet and started walking faster. [What a pain] he thought. Indeed, right now they were currently running late for Miku's concert. The twins quickly made it through the crowd and presented their tickets before taking their place in between Kotori and the others.

"What took you two so long?" Kotori questioned.

"Ah yeah, sorry, Syouji was busy looking for his shoe."

"Hey, it's not my fault! Someone clearly hid my shoe. It was a pain to find."

Syouji said in an annoyed tone. At that moment, a "kuku" laugh was heard. Over there was Kaguya who was hiding behind her hand.

"My apologies, your boot was swallowed up by the dark abyss of the—"

"—If you kicked it under the shoe rack, then just say so! And don't just leave it there!"

When Kaguya was busy giving her chuunibyou speech, Syouji immediately understood what she was saying. After all, for about 3 or so years, Shidou was talking in the same way.

"Amazed. As always, Syouji seems to understand the gibberish coming from Kaguya's mouth."

"Well, it was easy since I've always had to deal with Burning fighting fight—"

"—Syouji stop!!! You promised not to talk about that!"

Shidou cut him off as he was about to say something extremely embarrassing.

"Burning? What's burning, what are you two talking about?" Tohka questioned.

At that moment, much to Shidou's horror Kotori was about to open her mouth to reveal his secret, the lights dimmed down.

It was dark, but the place was illuminated enough by the glowsticks at the hands of the concertgoers. In the middle, the spotlight shone on a girl with bluish-purple hair dressed in a rather seductive orange dress that showed off her midriff.

That was the idol, Izayoi Miku. She had begun singing a song while dancing smoothly. In accordance to this, as if to show their support, the spirits waved the glowsticks in their hands with ranging excitement.

Miku's voice reverberated from the speakers and spread all over the stadium as she walked around the stage.

By now, Syouji had begun to shake his head along with his glowsticks, at a speed where Shidou was concerned about his head tearing off and flying. At the very least, the next day, Syouji's neck would surely be in agonizing pain.