Chapter 104 - Raunch-igami

Before you guys continue... there will be a raunchy scene in this chapter. The whole chapter pretty much. If you don't wanna see it, I suggest you skip it, because.... it's raunchy af.

7pm. Syouji was walking in the night street after running away from the last suspect. Right now, he was on his for a date with his next target. The last one. With this, this would mean the end of the investigation for everyone taken in the photos.

"................"

Syouji was silently walking with his hands on his chin and swimming in his thoughts.

Right now, the remaining suspects were Tohka, Mayuri, Mai, Tonomachi, Kotori, Yuzuru, Mii, Okamine-sensei and the last suspect.

The dates today were from Okamine-sensei. It seems like Okamine sensei remembered her encounter with Shidou when he confessed to her. In fact, there was no way Natsumi could replicate her..... uniqueness.

Which would mean the last person he is going to meet would most likely be Natsumi. Or perhaps Natsumi has the ability to trace back into a persons memory.

If that was the case, he would have to start the investigation again. On top of having to find another method to find Natsumi, today once more, someone will be erased from <Haniel>.

But somehow.........

After the few days of investigation, there was an odd feeling constantly smoking in Syouji's head. This was a game of whodunnit with no clues. Before all the suspects disappear, Syouji has to find Natsumi from them.

However, there was something wrong. He was missing something. Something entagled in his mind that he can't pull out, but he does not even know what it was.

—[Now you know how I feel]

—Whatever...

Syouji made a deep sigh. At that time—

<.........Shun. You are almost at the spot.>

"I see."

Being told that by Reine, Syouji raised his face. He noticed he walked quite some distance while disassociating when he was thinking about something. Probably because of the passive <space> surrounding him, his body moved unconsciously, stopping him from colliding into anything.

Then, in front— coming from the direction of the target spot Syouji was heading to, he could hear a familiar voice.

"—Syouji."

"Origami."

Syouji hanged his hands and replied back. Towards the last suspect, Tobiichi Origami.

"Did you wait long?"

When Syouji asked, Origami swung her head.

"I just arrived."

"Liar. There's no way you've just arrived."

"It's true."

<..........It's as you said. We were observing her just in case, but it looks like she was waiting one hour before time.>

When Reine said that, Syouji made a powerless smile. Of course, if it was Tobiichi Origami, it was no surprise that she waited that long.

"What's wrong?"

"No no............ I just thought it was a while since I went out with you."

"I see."

After Origami said that and nodded, she continued without moving an inch of her expression.