Chapter 73 - Maid cafe

"—Starting from now, we will commence the 52nd, Tenguu city's senior high school union festival, the Tenou festival!"

At the same time the executive committee leader's declaration coming from the speaker that was installed on the roof, the whole exhibition hall was covered with claps and cheers.

September 23rd, Saturday.

The start of Tenguu city's high school students' long-awaited Tenou Festival.

Near the front entrance was Hall 1, Hall 2 had booths related to food and drinks as its main, Hall 3 was deep inside and Hall 4 was filled with simple Attractions like research publications and haunted houses.

Syouji was currently in Hall 2. It was Raizen highschool's important location for victory, the food and drink base.

He was giving off a nasty atmosphere from his body, despite showing a smile on his face.

"Tch— Touch me, I dare you."

Meanwhile, Shidou who was supposed to be in that important location was on the ground, releasing a dark atmosphere coming out from his body.

"Ou, Oooouu......"

The reason was simple.

Right now, they were surrounded by refreshment booths. there were Takoyaki, crepe and the famous minced cutlet.

But the Raizen High school group's absolute winning plan was not something that simple.—Syouji glared at the signboard in front of him as if to curse it.

"Maid Cafe [☆] Raizen"

He was about to kick that sign, when all of a sudden—

"Ooouu! It's frilly!"

That came from Tohka who was smiling while pinching on the hem of the apron with many frills attached on it.

"Pu— kuku.... Shi-Shidou, Syouji... Y-You look quite good as girls."

"Defeat. Yuzuru can't stop laughing."

Kaguya and Yuzuru— who were wearing the same outfit as Tohka, were leaking giggles while pointing at Shidou and Syouji.

"Oi! Stop laughing right now! I'll have you know, I can still kick your asses even if i'm in this dress!"

"Kuku... Well, then why don't you come try?"

"Provoke. Syouji cannot get himself to harm Kaguya and Yuzuru [Laugh]"

It was true. He couldn't lay a hand on Kaguya and Yuzuru even if he wanted to.

Upon that, Syouji grit his teeth and held his breath as he began turning red from anger.

Syouji scornfully looked at what he was wearing. It was the exact same design as the ones Yuzuru and Kaguya were wearing.

On top of a dark blue long dress with a tint of black as a neutral color on it, was a pure white apron with an excessive amount of frills. Incidentally on their heads, they were also wearing a cute headdress with frills decorated on it.

To put it in one word, this is the maid style that Tonomachi worships. Surely, if Tonomachi were to see him now, it would be perilous.

"Why...... did this......"

A girl's school uniform was probably the same but, as expected, Shidou had never thought the day would come when he would have to cosplay as a maid.

It seems an important part of this man's heart was tainted as he once again dropped his shoulders.

On top of Shidou's shoulder, a gentle hand was placed on it— it was Ai [Maid version]. Behind her, there was Mai and Mii wearing the same outfit.

"What's wrong? Look, it's almost time for the customers to come so get into shape." After saying that, she made her thumb stand up.