Volume 10 Chapter 117 - Origami search

Syouji woke up feeling somewhat strange. The scent in his bed oddly smelled like a flower. It clearly didn't belong to him, but it suddenly tickled his nose.

"Hn....."

When Syouji reached out for his body pillow, he felt a warm and soft feeling in his palm and a soft [Kyaa] could be heard at the same time.

"Heh....?"

'Since when did my Tobiichi Origami body pillow make such noises? A hidden feature of some kind?'

When Syouji tried to forcefully awaken his cloudy consciousness, he could not overcome the feeling of drowsiness and while slowly pulling the [Body pillow] closer, [squish]. It made such a noise when it made contact with his face.

However, when Ssyouji noticed the obscurity of the situation, he realized his body pillow does not make such noises. Rather, it would be impossible for it to even produce squeaky sounds.

Confuse, Syouji slowly raised his sights.

"Ara..... Good morning, Syouji-kun"

A girl in her underwear was snuggling beside Syouji while relaxing her mouth charmingly and lifting her hair erotically.

She should be in her mid-twenties, she had her slender limbs and unlike last time, voluptuous breasts pressed on Syouji's face as his nose took in her scent. The scent of flowers. He could possibly get used to this motherly sensation.

"Hnn, yes Good mor—"

Syouji replied in a hald-awake state before stopping mid-way in his words.

"..............?!"

The same time his brain understood the strange situation, Syouji leaned back and took some distance back to make a gap between himself and the beauty.

However, when he thought clearly about the situation, he understood.

Natsumi was a Spirit with transformation abilities and this was her appearance after she transformed her body to match an ideal woman's body.

Upon that, Syouji took her hand and got close to her face boldly.

"Oi, Natsumi"

"Fuun, What is it Syouji-kun~?"

When Natsumi made a satisfied look, Syouji pouted his lips and inched closer.

"I want to see the real you."

"Eh?"

"I want to see the real you."

"B-But—"

"Please."

When Syouji incessantly begged for Natsumi to turn back into her real form, Natsumi gulped as her body let out a dazzling glow.

When the light disappeared, the Onee-san figure disappeared and was replaced by the real Natsumi who was kneeling down on the bed while fiddling with her fingers.

".........I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

Natsumi apologized, as Syouji pat her head and showed a smile. In front of Syouji's eyes was a small and thin girl frowning while bowing her head. Syouji lifted her face and made her look at him.

"Why are you in my room?"

"I just.... came to wake you up. Is that a bad thing after all? A-Are you mad that I disturbed your sleep? Or maybe—"

"I'm not mad. Just a little disorientated. If you wish to wake me up please don't do it while in that form. It's a little..... embarrassing."

"......I understand."