Chapter 52 -Tohka's transformation

"Shidou....... Why did Syouji and Tobiichi Origami, come out from the female toilet."

"U-Umm... we were...."

In an instant, Syouji tried making an excuse, but this was it. They had been completely discovered. And so, he decided to at least try and distract Tohka.

"Tohka! D-Did you know that you're 13.8% more likely to die on your birthday than any other day on the calendar...!"

Syouji blurted out as Toka looked confused for a moment, before making an "Uooo" However, upon that, there were already stares from the other students appearing around them. He could no longer brush this aside.

"err, Origami...?"

"........................."

While being silent, Origami gave a meaningful eye signal to Syouji, winking to him with a mischievous air around her.

"What on earth was that just now! What did the two of you do?"

"Not telling. This is a secret between the two of us."

"Wh-What did you say?!"

Origami stood one of her index fingers up and brought it to the front of her nose. Looking at that comical gesture that was unusual from Origami, Tohka widened her eyes and shouted.

Immediately, she shot a sharp gaze in Syouji's direction as Shidou immediately backed away, as though letting him deal with the situation by himself.

"Syouji! What were the two of you doing!"

"W-Well, we just talked!"

"In the toilet?!"

Syouji uncomfortably scratched his head. Although, he didn't mind sharing it with Shidou and Tohka, but... having 40 weak students gathering at the classroom windows, he was reluctant to continue.

".......I have to go! see ya later Tohka!"

"!!!"

Syouji lowered his head and Tohka made a shocked expression and collapsed to the ground after a dramatic [GAN!] effect appeared behind her.

"U-Uuuuuuuu— Aren't we best friends? B-But why is it, why is Tobiichi Origami okay, but I'm not..." Tohka groaned in frustration and clenched her teeth.

"Eh? Well, you are my best friend, so... Maybe later? I'll tell you all about it later in great detail!"

"Re-Really?"

"Really really, seriously"

Her legs folded and fallen on her knees, when he appealed to her when waving his hands in panic, he somehow managed to raise Tohka's anxious face up, but—

"........Can't say, because I was made to do something like that." And so, from Origami's words, Tohka's eyes widened in shock.

"Syo-Syouji.....? What on earth did you....."

"I did nothing! I'm innocent! My virginity and what's left of my innocence is still intact!"

"...........Yes, but somehow you still took away my innocence."

"Wha—?!" As Origami said that, Syouji could hear the sound of whispers coming from around him.

"Eeh, those geniuses were messing around in the toilets?"

"It's the first time I've seen Tobbichi-san make that kind of face......"

"What were they doing in the school in this clear afternoon...."