Chapter 138 - Spirit bound destiny

In front of a gradually expanding forest, two beasts surrounded by dazzling lights could be seen moving at an incredible speed.

Both Kaguya and Yuzuru witnessed this scene from the sky.

"Yuzuru are you ready?!"

"Answer. Of course. I'm not like Kaguya who would miss an opportunity because of fear."

"Wh—"

"—Can you two not start an argument now? We have business!" When the two were about to argue, Mayuri, who was riding on top of Kerubiel cut in, as if to interrupt.

At that time, they reduced their heights and surrounded the Itsuka twins from the front, the left, and the right.

".....Yuzuru, now!"

"Answer. Understand."

The Yamai twins nodded to each other and released strong winds from the left and right. With that much wind pressure, Shidou and Syouji's movements began slowing down.

At that point,

"<Raphael>— [El Re'em]!" Kaguya shouted as a wing grew out of her shoulder, armour covered her arm and a lance appeared in her hand.

"Ha!" Kaguya attacked the barrier around Shidou and Syouji with her lance, breaking the barrier that surrounded them for a moment.

The little gap could hardly be called a good chance. However, this was enough.

"<Kerubiel> Now!"

When Mayuri commanded, Kerubiel shot out golden rings towards Shidou and Syouji, breaking their barriers completely before capturing them.

"Yuzuru!" Mayuri called out.

"Understood. <Raphael>—[El Na'ash]" Yuzuru shouted, throwing her pendulum-type angel towards Shidou and Syouji, binding them together with the golden rings to impede their movement completely.

"Chance. Kaguya! Mayuri!"

"Coming!"

"Got it!"

At that moment, the three closed in on the twins. They then whispered something to the one that sealed them.

"Shidou...I've come to save you."

"Grateful. Just like what Syouji did for me."

"I'm repaying you....don't you dare disappear on me now."

They said that before placing their lips onto the twin they admired. When they did that, Mayuri, Kaguya and Yuzuru, felt their bodies getting hot as if a flow of blood that has been stopped flowed back.

"This must be...."

"The path is open?"

"Agreement. Probably. Everyone please, while they are still—"

Before Yuzuru could finish her words, the Itsuka twins howled and broke freem from [El Na'ash] and shattered the golden rings trapping them.

That action released a shockwave, blowing Mayuri along with Kaguya and Yuzuru away as Shidou and Syouji separated from each other.

"Kerubiel...!"

"Wawawa..!"

"Outcome. They escaped and scattered."

Liberated from their shackles, Shidou and Syouji once again flew away, albeit in a more erratic manner.

At that moment, when the trio were about to chase after them again, a huge silvery white rabbit crossed their eyes along with the figure of a witch.