Chapter 82 - Captive

"Nn.... Uu...."

Accompanied by small moaning sounds, Tohka opened her eyes and yawned.

"Uwaaah...."

It was a usual action, like always. When Tohka slept she would unconsciously think of what she was going to do next.

Firstly, she needed to wake up.

Next, wash her face.

Followed by eating her breakfast, dressing up... yes, and go to school with the twins.

"Umu.... Hnn, mu...."

While her consciousness was still hazy when she was about to get up from her bed. That was when Tohka realized she couldn't move her body.

Feeling strange, she lowered her head, and realized that she was sitting on a metallic chair— her limbs were handcuffed. There were small bits on her hands and electrode-like objects on her head and legs.

"What is... this..."

Looking closely, she noticed she wasn't wearing her nightgown. She didn't know when she changed her clothes as she was wearing the school uniform of Raizen High School.

Tohka turned her neck and looked at her surroundings.

She wasn't in her room, neither was it the Itsuka residence. Rather a completely unknown location.

It was as big as a High School classroom.

However, there were only empty floors and walls.  As far as she can see, there were no visible windows or doors.

"This... where is this..."

Repeatedly blinking her eyes to awaken herself, to continuously remember what happened. After a while, Tohka finally remembered what happened before she lost consciousness.

"That's right, I was on the stage of the Tenou Festival...!"

Yes. While fighting with the Spirit Miku, who had summoned her angel as well as the controlled Yoshino and the Yamai sisters, a wizard clad in white armor appeared.

while she managed to let the Itsuka twins escape, Tohka was defeated by her and lost consciousness.

"So that means, this is..."

A sudden noise interrupted her while she was in the middle of her sentence and Tohka raised her head immediately.

A rectangular crack had grown in the wall which had been completely empty a moment ago, moving horizontally like a door. Rays of light shot into the dark room, allowing for the scenery outside to be seen.

Following that, a person walked into the room through that door.

Light gold-coloured long hair that was combed upwards, as well as white skin. Contrasting that was the black suit that she wore. Ellen Mathers. The Wizard who fought with Tohka at that time.

"You—"

The moment she recognized that face, Tohka tucked in her body, preparing to charge at Ellen. However, the metallic cuffs restraining her limbs were too strong and did not budge.

"Please calm down, Tohka-san. You cannot break those cuffs with your current power."

Ellen said that as though she was consoling Tohka. But her collected attitude of doing things only served to provoke Tohka further.

"You! what kind of joke is this! You— what do you want! Release me!"

"After releasing you, what do you plan to do?"