Chapter 130 - Tobiichi Wedding

It was 6:30 Pm

The sun will set faster on November. The city sank into darkness already. The atmosphere was cold as if the warmth during the day was a lie.

And if he exhaled, a white mist will form and disappear. The pleasant breeze shook the trees and the falling leaves flew to the sky.

Syouji and Origami visited the high ground park with a clear view of the city. <Ratatoskr> ordered him to go there since it was a place filled with the mood to end a date. Many stars could be seen at the outer edge of the park.

"It's a little at this time, huh?"

After Syouji said that, Origami, who was looking at the night scenery, tilted her head forward.

"Uun, I was unprepared since it was warm during the day. I should have brought my gloves."

Origami said that before making a wry smile while rubbing her hands together. She finally calmed down now.

Well, she would sometimes point her cell phone lens at Syouji, smell Syouji's neck, and even though she was not holding anything, she would act as if she was putting something in Syouji's drink.

From what he heard, it seems her body was moving by reflex. As expected, Origami will be Origami. Syouji felt relieved knowing that.

"Haha......That's true. In that case....."

Syouji took a deep breath before placing his hands over Origami's hands and averted his gaze while scratching his cheek.

"Ehh—"

Origami widened her eyes in surprise. But she immediately realized Syouji's intentions. Her cheeks slightly blushed and looked downwards.

<Fufuun, not bad. Her affection level is good. We might be able to end this today at this rate.>

Kotori said that with a groan. Reine's reply then echoed in the intercom.

<..............aah, one more thing, there is something inside her pulling her back. She's feeling anxious. I guess it's about her not knowing about Shun's acceptance of her.>

"I see.... so she feels anxious because of that huh. Right leave this to the professional."

Kotori snorted when she heard Syouji say that confidently, but couldn't say anything back.

He recalled back the time he confessed to Origami in the previous world. It was the reason why Origami started being very assertive to Syouji. Perhaps this Origami was the same.

Syouji exhaled and looked towards Origami while holding onto her hands.

"O-Origami"

"Y-Yes?"

"There is something we must discuss."

When Syouji said that, Origami looked back at Syouji's face with a meek face.

The moment he and Origami were looking at each other, he found out that his heart suddenly started pumping harder.

He reconfirmed her loveliness once again when he looked at her face. Hair bangs covering her head. Clear blue eyes with long eyelashes . Cherry lips that might steal his heart just by touching it.

The thought of how lucky he was in the previous world for having such a girl grazed his mind. She was so stunningly beautiful. He wanted to marry this girl.

However, he could not stay engrossed in those emotions. After Syouji gulped, he set aside the anxiety inside his heart and was about to open his mouth.