Chapter 55 - Double trouble.

In the middle of moving, suddenly a violent strong wind blew, in an instant the scale of it increased and it turned into a storm.

Since it has come to that condition, they no longer had the leisure to walk around nonchalantly. Every student from the Raizen second years, following the teacher's instructions, they were evacuated to the museum which was the nearest place from the airport.

but—

"Syouji...."

Towards the strong storm that was creaking the bulky glass window, Origami was clenching her fist while letting out her voice.

Inside, the number of students that were evacuated inside of that building, Syouji and even Shidou's figure was not in it. They must have gotten separated along the way and unmistakably was left outside.

Naturally she tried to rush outside to reach for Syouji, but at the very last minute she was stopped by the teachers.

No— even if by chance she had gone outside, she could not even advance forward in this storm.

"Kuh............"

Right now, the only thing Origami could do was to pray for his safety. The feeling of being powerless turned into the sense of impatience and was circling inside her body.

Didn't she say she would prove to Syouji that she loves him? So, what is she doing waiting inside, while he could be in danger out there?

As those kinds of thoughts rushed through her head—

"Oi, doesn't the sky somehow look clear now?"

And a male student that was close to a window, unexpectedly let out those words. The bustling students then gathered towards the window, and started looking at the sky.

When Origami raised her face as if she was flicked away from that voice, she weaves through the crown of students and ran towards the museum entrance.

"Ah......! To-Tobiichi-san, it's still dangerous!"

Origami shook off Tamae's restraint and opened the door. However, when she was about to go outside, Origami unexpectedly stopped her legs.

In front of the museum, the figure of the person Origami wanted to search for was already there. —Itsuka Syouji

"Aah, Wh-what the hell do you want Shid- Oh... Hi, Origami."

Upon receiving a nudge from Shidou, he finally realized Origami was there. Probably because of the wind, his light-colored hair and clothes were disordered but, luckily, there were no places injured apart from a bruise on his hand.

However, instead of being relieved, Origami frowned her eyebrows and sharpened her sights. She noticed the presence of women surrounding the twins.

"How about it, Shidou. I am charming right? If you were to admit I'm charming and fall in love with me, I would not mind letting you make the kiss of contract on any parts of my body"

"Seducing. Please fall in love with Yuzuru. I will do something good for you. It is a very amazing thing. Kaguya's is not even close to it."

Two girls with the same face in uniform standing there, for some reason they were over-familiarly touching Shidou and Syouji and were excessively trying to seduce them.

Shidou was feeling despair, while Syouji was showing a nonchalant expression as if ignoring the stares from the other students. But as expected, the stares coming from his classmates hurt like usual as they muttered things such as—