Chapter 108 - Smaller pride

"........................Good morning"

Next morning. While yawning, Shidou entered the Itsuka house living room.

In the end, everyone who has turned into a child didn't return back to the mansion and has been made to sleep together in groups consisting of a group in Shidou's room—[Shidou, Tohka, Yoshino, Miku, Kaguya]

and the other in Syouji's room [Syouji, Kotori, Yuzuru, Mayuri]. Since it was like sleeping with mini-body pillows, Syouji slept well. However, the same could not be said for Shidou who barely slept because of Tohka.

Although it was not as if everyone stayed in the Itsuka house. Only one person refused. That person, Tobiichi Origami said [I have something to do] and returned back reluctantly letting go of Syouji.

Thinking back, for some reason after that, Syouji's underwear, toothbrush and other personal belongings could not be found. He was scolded by Shidou for misplacing his items but.... as expected, he has suspicions of what happened to them.

"Yo, Shi-bro d'ya sleep well? Everyone say good morning to Shidou."

When Syouji said that—

"Good morning Shidou"

"Good morning darling"

"Go-Good...... morning......"

[Iya, what a nice morning~]

Like that, Kotori, Miku, Yoshino and Yoshinon who were sitting around Syouji, like a nursery, turned towards Shidou and greeted him.

"Oh, everyone's awake?"

When Shidou said that, 3 of them and 1 [Existence] made expressions as they pleased.

"This is the minimum self-management" Saying that, Kotori folded her arms while half-opening her eyes.

"Err, this is my normal waking time....... so" Yoshino narrowed her shoulders shyly.

"Being early to bed and early to rise is the comrade to the skin. It is only normal for an idol" Miku said proudly patting her cheeks.

Shidou recalled back Tohka and Kaguya's happy sleeping faces and unintentionally smiled. Since Yuzuru was not there, he assumed she was still asleep.

"—Alright then. Wait for a bit. Breakfast will be made soon. Come on, Syouji."

"Right!"

When Shidou said that, Syouji vaulted over the couch and pulled out an apron and tied it around his body. They washed their hands before starting to cook breakfast.

After Syouji mixed sugar into milk and egg, he passed it on to Shidou who dipped a slice of bread into it and pan fry the slice on the frying pan with butter melted in it.

Simple and delicious, it was a simple french toast. Naturally during the time when the flavor was soaking into the bread, Syouji was already preparing the salad and soup. While working together, the Itsuka house living room was drifting with an appetizing smell.

"Ok, we' be done here so go clear the table."

"""""Okay""""

The three girls in the living room started moving when Shidou called out to them.

Yoshino cleaned up the things on the table, Kotori wiped the table with and Miku carried the plates with the food on it.

It wasn't a strange sight, but since the girls looked young right now, it oddly felt like they were helping out like children. Looking at that, Syouji pouted as if to hold in his excitement before opening his mouth.