Chapter 58 - "Taking care" of Syouji

"Declaration. Please be at ease. If you are to take Yuzuru's nursing, then you will be at full health tomorrow."

It was dark but he could just about make out a figure with long orange hair. Over there, Yuzuru was wearing a Yukata and had entered the room.

"Ahh, yeah sorry to bother you Yuzuru..."

Syouji said and made a wry smile while inside a futon, breathing heavily with a wet towel on top of his head. He looked at her with gentle yet tired eyes.

He heard the general idea from Reine. The point is to increase Kaguya Yuzuru's intimacy points by having them nurse them, understand both of their movement patterns, separately. 

With the purpose of avoiding infecting other students, the teaching staff vacated the room and Syouji slept there alone. Incidentally, a hidden camera was installed in the shadows of the objects and was recording every single detail of their movements.

Yuzuru will somehow try to gain some points here and was probably enthusiastic about making Syouji fall in love with her as she was in an unusually motivated state.

"Discourtesy. Yuzuru will allow herself to enter."

"There's really no need to be polite you know, we're alone right now.."

Yuzuru took off her slippers and after she entered the room, she sat next to Syouji and looked at his face fixedly.

"....Is something wrong?"

When Syouji said that, Yuzuru immediately raised her face and pushed him down.

"Sigh. There is nothing wrong."

[=]

Shidou leaked out his breath. After Kaguya looked at his face lightly, she stretched her cheeks as if to strengthen her resolve and entered Shidou's futon cheerfully just like that.

"W-Wait a second, what are you—"

"Kuku.... When someone gets a cold all they need to do is get warm right? And Shidou, judging from the things I've heard, it looks like you love to share a bed with a girl."

"Ha..... haah?!"

Shidou kept his futon with both his hands while raising a shout. Naturally, it was not something he would hate, but...

"I-I don't remember saying something like that! D-Did Syouji put you up to this? or—"

"I'm wrong? My kinsman said that you were in her futon when she woke up early on a certain morning......"

"Sorry, there was......."

Shidou replied while twitching his cheeks. The so-called [Kinsman] Kaguya was speaking of probably referred to Tohka. Last time, because of Kotori, there certainly was a case where he was thrown into Tohka's futon while he was asleep.

After hearing such a reply from Shidou, Kaguya made a triumphant smile and resumed pushing into Shidou's futon.

"N-No, that's why—" Shidou pinned down the futon as if to reject her and upon that, Kaguya— [Ugu] her shoulders drooped down and she sat on the bed looking like an abandoned kitten.

"I-I'm no good...?"

"Th-That isn't the.... Oh, what the hell!!" Shidou made a troubled face and placed his hand on his forehead.

[=]

Tohka and Origami were standing in the corridor staring t each other. Earlier, they ran into each other and somehow got into an argument.