Chapter 53 -Arubi Islands

"A school trip? aah, I heard about it. It's in Okinawa right?"

Itsuka Kotori was on the bridge of the flying airship <Fraxinus>, moving the rod of the Chupa Chups in her mouth while responding to the report coming from her subordinate.

She was a girl with long hair tied in two with a black ribbon and a crimson jacket was placed over her shoulders. She had round eyes like an acorn.

".......No, the planned location was changed in a hurry. The destination is now Arubi island."

The woman wearing an army uniform with thick shadows under her eyes— Murasame Reine was swinging her head around as if she was drunk while continuing her words.

"A change? at a time like this? why is that?"

".............Aah, a month ago, a travelling company called cross travel contacted the school authorities. It would seem they said that for the sake of the PR sightseeing, they would randomly pick a school and give them invitations to the island. Although there is a condition of them taking photo's for their pamphlet, it looks like all of the school trip expenses are paid by the company's funds."

"Ha— they are quite generous aren't they. ......But no matter how good the conditions are, is it okay for them to suddenly change the location at the last moment like that? Something like the lodging place was also decided right?"

"........It would seem that, the inn the school booked got crushed and it became unable to be used. Because of that, when the proposal came the school authorities flew to it immediately."

"Crushed?" It was not a peaceful talk. Kurumi frowned doubtfully.

".....Aah, Although I don't know the full details but, I'm afraid the reason is probably due to aging."

"Fuun... Well, although I feel that the timing is too good... isn't it okay if the latter party is okay with it? How about you go and relieve some stress too Reine."

Kotori made a small shrugwith her shoulders while saying that.

Murasame Reine, an analysis member of <Ratatoskr>, while at the same time, she is also a vice homeroom teacher for the 2nd year group four of the Raizen High School. It was planned that she also be attending as the teacher for the school trip this time.

But, Reine suddenly lowered her face, and made a groan with a difficult face.

"What's the problem?"

".........No, it would be good if I was thinking too much, but it seems that the travelling company, Cross Travel— by tracking back to its origin, is affiliated with DEM industries."

"What did you say?"

When she heard that name, Kotori distorted her face in suspicion.

DEUS. EX. MACHINA. Industries. It is the world's leading giant corporate that has its headquarters set up in the United Kingdom, if Asgard Electronics, which is the motherly existence of <Ratatoskr>, is left out of the equation, it will be the only company in the world that has the ability to manufacture Realizers.

And, that organization has a principle that opposes Kotori and the team's <Ratatoskr> which uses peaceful means to seal the Spirits. —They directly eliminate the Spirits.

"........It smells suspicious somehow."

Kotori made the Chupa Chups rod stick out straight and made a deep wrinkle in between her eyebrows.

Inside the many people of Raizen High School that was going to the school trip, Syouji and Tohka was joining too. They probably aren't prepared for any worst case scenarios.