Chapter 95 - Arrangement

Syouji was sitting in the living room with Shidou. Together, they sat down with exhausted expressions. The former was nearly robbed of his remaining innocence, while the latter was forced to once again crossdress as Shiori.

"Haa... I am never putting on a drress again."

"Yeah right, Shidou... at some point, you'll end up going on a date with Miku again."

"Crap, you're right..."

Shidou let out a heavy sigh as Syouji rubbed his back to comfort him. There was no need to bring up the fact that his innocence almost got snatched away.

"But it went well right? With you in your girlish form." Kotori said with a pink towel on top of her crimson-colored hair.

"It probably worked to well. Miku has fallen head over heels for Shiori-chan. One of these days she might just start worshipping her."

"Shut up!" Shidou retorted punching Syouji on the shoulder.

"Good news." Kotori interrupted before they could start bickering. "Kaguya and Miku's parts, we confirmed a reaction after the date. Somehow, even Yuzuru's parts improved just a little bit."

"Oh? That's good to hear. Yuzuru has been a good girl these past few days."

"Hmm? What's that, calling her a good girl?"

"Well, she is."

When Syouji spoke, Shidou raised his eyebrows as Kotori narrowed her eyes and looked at Syouji with suspicious eyes. However, there was nothing she could do. The rules were not being violated and it would be suspicious if she added a new one now.

"That said, the next date should be Yoshino... then Yuzuru right?" Shidou pointed out as Syouji got up and sat on the seat in front of Kotori.

"Yeah... and after that is Kotori." Syouji said with a smile. "I'm looking forward to it."

"I-If its just for the sake of eliminating the sphere. To keep it going smoothly I... um, I will.... look forward to it as well." Kotori said while looking away and blushing.

"Right." Syouji nodded. "Come to think of it, we don't go on dates that much, huh Kotori? I'm sure you'll make it enjoyable."

"W-What are you saying so casually?! It's 'cause Shidou and you can see the sphere that this happened!"

"What do you think would have happened if we didn't see it?" Shidou retorted.

"Whatever, I'm taking a bath! Alert me if something happens." Kotori said while holding a magazine close to her face as if to hide.

"Understood."

Saying so with a tired voice, Shidou stood up and started walking away, probably to go to his room. Seeing that, Syouji couldn't help but look on with concern.

"What's up with him?" Kotori asked as Syouji shrugged his shoulders and brushed his hair aside with three fingers.

"He's probably just tired. He went on two dates in a row."

"Ah yeah, that's a good point."

"Yes... having said that, I've been taking care of the spirits for three days straight, so I'm a bit tired too. I'm gonna go rest up." Syouji said with his cheeks twitching a bit.

"R-Right... good night."

Kotori watched Syouji walk away while walking strangely. As expected, she was concerned. Perhaps he was working too hard again. Thinking back, not only was he watching over the Spirits, he was also still somehow keeping up with his daily practice.