Chapter 116 - Friend or Foe

"Sir Isaac!"

In the suite room of the imperial hotel, Westcott looked behind at the voice that suddenly called out to him.

Nonetheless, behind Westcott was not the entrance of the room but instead, over there was a giant window showing the Tenguu city's windowscape. With his eyes, he confirmed Ellen's position next to him. Like that, thinking normally, there should not be a voice calling out from there.

But he immediately knew the situation the moment he looked behind. Wearing a CR-unit and floating in the sky, Samuel was calling to Westcott through the glass he gouged out a circle from.

Most likely, he did not want to go through the complicated process of entering through the lobby and flew directly to the room.

"Samuel. Please think about who will cover up this mess you made." Ellen said, her expression not changing.

"Ah, yes. Pardon my intrusion mother. No, more importantly, please run away from here immediately. The rebels in the previous board's meeting are crashing an artificial satellite on this location."

"Aah, we heard. There was a contact to Ellen too just now."

Westcott raised the side of his lips before giggling at the amusing panic of the artificial human in front of him.

Normally, that would have been fine, but because he was artificial, emotions such as fear, alarm, panic and the like were taken out. Thinking back, this unit also started calling Ellen [Mother]. It seems this product has become effective.

".......................Ike."

Ellen said that with an uncomfortable expression.

"It's going to be alright here. I predict that Murdoch's plan is going to fail."

When Westcott said that, Samuel raised his eyebrows in suspicion.

"What do you mean by that?"

"—Here in the Tenguu city, there is the Itsuka household and it is the foundation of the Spirits daily life. Also, there is no mistake that <Ratatoskr>'s airship is here. If they are the one, then they would probably do something about it. That's because— that is the organization that Elliot created."

".........................."

The moment the name Eliiot was brought up, he found out that Ellen's face distorted in unpleasantness.

"I can't believe this. Is that really the reason we're staying here?"

"Aah. I cant?"

"Obviously. Don't you understand the importance of yourself?"

"Fumu......"

"Ike" Ellen said that in a threatening tone.

"If I may, I would like permission to destroy that satellite."

When Samuel said that, Westcott made a small sigh before slightly raising both of his hands as if to show he gave up.

"I understand. Let's do this then. It's true there is a one in a thousand chance. Murdoch is meticulous. It is thinkable enough for him to have 2 or 3 methods. In that case—"

Towards the direction Samuel was facing towards to, Westcott faced back to the center of the room. Over there, there was one girl standing there without saying any words from just now.

"Along with the permission to destroy the satellite, why not dispatch her as well?"

"Her....... are you underestimating me? You don't think I can do it alone? If that's the case, then I assure you I can—"