Chapter 62 - The Strongest

The forest that separated the southern part and the Northern block of Arubi island was being mowed by a violent hurricane.

Healthy green leaves and branches that appeared at the same time with summer were now being blown and ripped into bits and was thrown up into the sky, spinning as if it was thrown into a mixer.

Slender trees were being dug out and were being thrown around the surroundings like a bullet. This was exactly what the march of an outraged berserker means. The incarnation of violence without reason was all one could see with their eyes.

Who on earth could imagine this outcome.

The main reason for that storm was, brought from a big fight between two young girls.

"—I thought about this before! You burden yourself alone and plan to deal with it!"

As Kaguya was thrusting her giant lance while shouting, the tip of the lance spun with high-speeds like a drill and produced a tremendous tornado.

 She mowed down the lance pointed towards Yuzuru as if she was going to clean sweep everything with the tornado.

"Object. That word, Yuzuru will return it back to Kaguya with a present wrapped in excessive wrapping and have a paper card and ribbon attached on it....!"

However, even though Yuzuru was being approached with a cluster of destructive wind, she was extremely calm and made a complicated move with her left hand. When she did that, the pendulum Yuzuru was holding, squirmed around like it has its own thoughts and formed a magic circle in front of Yuzuru.

 After it easily blocked the tornado attack whiled up by Kaguya, it once again returned to a string state and then turned into a spiral stare wrapping Yuzuru's body surroundings.

"You are too kind! Since I am willing to hand over the seat of the main personality, you should just quietly accept it."

"Reject. From the start, Yuzuru has no intentions to be the main personality"

"........How many hardships did you think I suffered losing skilfully in our matches until now!"

"Objection. That also goes for Yuzuru too. Even though Yuzuru managed to gain losing marks, it is not once or twice Kaguya made Yuzuru irritated for not attacking back."

"The Yamai is the king of hurricanes that knocks down all creation! Aren't you the only suitable to be that!"

"Deny. That is a mistake. The true name of Yamai, should be gained by Kaguya."

"Uh, even though you can fly faster than me!"

"Kaguya has prettier skin."

"Even though you are cuter!"

"Objection. Yuzuru cannot yield to that. It is obvious Kaguya is much cuter than Yuzuru."

While exchanging words that sounds like a quarrel or not Kaguya's lace that was spinning in high revolution and Yuzuru's string that was complicated made into a sword clashed together. The power was completely equal. The moment of impact, the wind at the surroundings turned wild and attacked Shidou.

"Kuh.........!"

Shidou curved his body while supporting Tohka and somehow managed to resist it. If it were not for the heat surging through his body, he was sure he would probably been blown away by now.

He was very confident of that because, the fight between these two— To put it correctly, the byproducts in the sidelines that were dragged into it would suffer terrible damage.