1.3

"class teacher asked Ian to go to his office." A student told him.

Ian stood up and went to his office "May I come in Sir"

The Class Teacher looked up at him "yes. Sit down first. I have something to talk about with you."

Ian nodded "yes teacher"

Class teacher brought out his test papers " Student Ian, I saw that your writing style has changed to better. You have scored good in the test. So I want to ask if you need any help from the teachers then don't hesitate. Okay?"

Ian smiled politely "Yes teacher"

Class Teacher nodded satisfiedly "okay you can go back to your class "

Ian stood up and bowed "Teacher can you give me Ryan's address."

Class teacher frowned "why?"

Ian said "I want to visit him. He didn't come school for 1 month."

Class teacher hesitated but gave him the address.

Ian thanked him and left.

When he was coming back to the class. He saw Eve crying in front of Simon. "You actually ignored me for a new girl"

Simon frowned "Eve don't create a scene here. She is my fiancee"

Eve cried even harder "And I am your childhood friend"

Ian poked the hamster in his pocket "Coco you didn't tell me that the story had so many plotholes."

Coco peeked out from his pocket " I  didn't know about it."

Eve hugged Simon "Even you left me alone"

Simon sighed "What happened?"

Eve looked at him "What can you do even if I tell you."

Simon patted her head "You are my sister. I will help you."

Eve's eyes showed a cold glint " You know I am second child of my parents. They are looking for their 1st child and that Ian actually is forging false DNA test  to deceive my parents."

Simon was clearly angry "I promise you to help you to teach him a lesson."

Eve finally smiled satisfiedly. "Please help me rusticate him. I want him to know how can he live like a normal human.".

Simon's smile frozed. He was looking at Eve like she was a stranger. He made a excuse and left.

Ian smiled coldly. She didn't plan it carefully. Stupid. So Simon helped his childhood friend but Wronged the innocent Ian. And that innocent fellow doesn't even know why he was rusticated.

[Hidden mission 2. Why Simon told teacher to rusticate Ian. Completed]

Ian hailed a cab and went to the address given by the class teacher. He was dropped off at the entrance of a Villa which have bodyguards protecting it. He knocked at the door. Security asked him "You kid. This is not somewhere you can go.".

Ian rolled his eyes secretly "Uncle can you help me to tell Ryan that Ian is here to visit him."

The security guard was shocked after learning his name. His hand trembled and he called his master. "M-Master. A boy named Ian is here to meet Young master."

Ian can hear a magnetic voice "Let him in"

The security guard led him into the villa and let him sit in the sofa.

A maid came and give him mango juice. He Smiled and thanked her "Thank you."

The Maid blushed and ran away.

He saw a Man came in who looked 7 points similar to Ryan. He stood up and greeted "Hello Uncle"

The man narrowed his eyes. "Where did you get the address."

Ian smiled "our class teacher gave me"

Then he heard Ryan screaming "Don't you touch him. He doesn't know anything."

The man looked at him "ohh"

Ryan came and stood in front of him to shield him from the man. "Please Dad."

The man ordered the butler. "Please help our guest to settle in his room." Then he looked at Ryan "I need to talk with you"

Ian was brought to a room which can be said as luxurious. Ian led Coco out of his pocket and placed him in the table. "Check what is Ryan talking with his father."

The man was sitting in the sofa and looking at Ryan kneeling in front of him. " Do you even know what are you saying?"

Ryan was silent.

The man laughed coldly " first you actually fell in love with a man. Then the man you love doesn't even know about it."

Ian was stunned.

Coco interrupted him "Umm.. Host. You asked me not to tell but your affection toward Ryan has reached +80."

Ian glared at him "Can you f**king shut up"