14.3

The ambulance came quickly and took the girl to the hospital. Ian floated behind Xavier. But how could the soul let Ian go when Ian could see her. "Hey. Wait for me"

Ian looked at her. "Come with us"

Ian started to take his mission.

Client : Pearl

Pearl belongs to a rich family, not aristocratic but a normal rich family. She is engaged to a man called David who is her childhood sweetheart. They were neighbours. David had gone to abroad to study.

Everything was alright but a man called Louis who was a rich second generation got interested in Pearl but he was also engaged to a Rich heiress. The Rich Heiress Claire came to know about it and arrogantly warned Pearl to stay away from Louis.

Pearl snorted at Claire's princess syndrome and informed her clearly that she doesn't even know Louis. But as a patient of Princess syndrome, how could Claire acknowledge that it was her fiance's shameless and playboy attitude. She accused Pearl that she seduced Louis otherwise why would Louis look at pearl.

Pearl was insulted in university but didn't want to worry her parents so she didn't tell anyone about this.
But Louis was furious that someone actually rejected him. So he again went after Pearl to satisfy his ego.
But how could Pearl fall in love with him when she already had a childhood sweetheart.

Claire knew everything and send men to warn Pearl again with her parents. But the men wanted to rape Pearl so Pearl jumped down from the bridge. She didn't die there but her body remained injured and her soul saw herself dying due to excess blood loss. She saw her parents crying. She saw David who came back from abroad and never married anyone again. She saw how Louis and Claire have destroyed many lives but she couldn't do anything. Claire was also not someone innocent. She wanted them to know that being rich doesn't give you right to play with the life of common peoples.

Pearl's wishes
1. She doesn't want to die.
2. Live happily with her parents.
3. Marry David.

Main Mission : Destroy Claire and Louis.
Hidden Mission : chain Mission 24: Found a suitable body who is going to die any moment to possess.

Side Mission : ???

Ian sighed and whispered to Xavier " This girl is my client. We have to save her."

Xavier looked at the soul and nodded to Ian "en"

Pearl was looking at them. She understood that this two man can see her.

Xavier was interrogated by the police about Pearl and what is he doing there. Xavier only replied coldly "Just passing by there. Don't believe me? Then check the surveillance cameras."

Pearl's parents were informed and they rushed to the hospital. Pearl was also crying with her parents. She wanted to comfort them but she couldn't touch anyone.

Ian sighed "let's go. They can't see you."

Pearl nodded. She didn't have any other options and could only believe these two.

Xavier took them to his apartment and Pearl saw Ian entering the teddy bear. Now only Pearl understood that Ian was also a soul like her.

Xavier looked coldly at her "you can roam anywhere just don't come in my room." He took tell teddy bear in his room.

Pearl didn't say anything and started to look around.

Xavier took a short shower and saw Ian sitting in the bed. "Why are you wasting your soul power now?"

Ian doesn't let Xavier touch him because his Yin will harm Xavier. So Xavier could only touch Ian when Ian is in the teddy bear.

Ian didn't say anything and went in the teddy bear again.

Xavier hugged the teddy bear "Sleep now."

Xavier is happy now. Earlier when he was a child. Ian would hug him in his arms and he could not wrap his arms around Ian. But now his height is better than Ian so he could wrap his arms around Ian.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ah..sorry....I didn't update yesterday. Something happened at home.

I will try to update more today.

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself....xoxo....❤

BlackRose~