11.9 [Final]

Ian realised he was pregnant with a little life after a few days. But before he could surprise Tristan, he fainted.
When he regained his sense, he saw a happy Tristan in front of him. "Wifey~. I have a surprise for you."

Ian smiled. He didn't want to spoil the happiness and surprise of his hubby "what's it?"

Tristan kissed Ian's cheeks "we are having a baby."

Ian grinned "that's a great surprise."

Ian became the Queen...ahh...no...king..of the zeon and zones family. He was treated like ancestor. Mother and father zeon came to live with them and Ian's brother visited him almost daily while Olivia and Ivy were very happy that they are promoted to Aunt.
Now Tristan have his memories so of course he knew how to treat his pregnant wife.

Olivia planned to tell her feelings to Reo. So she stopped Reo one night outside the villa when Reo was returning to his own home.

Reo was staring at Olivia.

Olivia bit her lips "I..Th-that...I"

Reo's lips twitched. He is controlling his smile so hard. "Do you have something to say to me?"

Olivia nodded "yes...I...I.have...I"

Reo hide his smiled by his hand and cough. "Can you please hurry up. I have a important date tonight."

Olivia was stunned "uhh....Date?...no you can't go to a date"

Reo smile. Yes now come straight to the line "why?"

Olivia stammered "I...I...li-like you...will you be my boy-boyfriend."

Reo smirked "ahh. I waited for so many days. Okay now I am going to my date."

Olivia wanted to cry but didn't want to show her tears so she looked down. "Ohh"

Reo looked Olivia grabbing her dress tightly "hey. You like me but don't want to go to a date with me?"

Olivia looked at him with surprise. The tears that was struggling to escape from her eyes started to stream down on her cheeks.

Reo sighed and wiped her tears "stupid. I am going to date with you. Let's go my princess."

Olivia revealed a smile with the tears in her eyes and hugged Reo. "En"

Ding~
Mission Completed : Find Olivia a lover.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Don't fall in love with James.

Ian gave birth to twins pair of  a daughter and a ger. Tristan was happy with the twins. "Thank you for the hardwork. Wifey~"

Of course the whole family is very happy and they came to that Reo wants to marry Olivia. Now that's double happiness.

Tristan and Ian looked at each other and smiled.

Von and Kai complained to their father that their little brother found their other halves but they are still single.

Zeon father berated them saying "What? Now I have to find you a wife. Go chase your own wife. Get lost."

The two brother can only cry.

Olivia walked the aisle holding Tristan's arm and married Reo.

Ding~

Main mission completed : Protect Olivia.

Ian smiled and clapped "Now her husband will protect her and her happiness."

Tristan and Ian lived a happy life with their children. This time they didn't feel very sad on their last moment.

Ian returned to space but didn't see Ezekiel. "Ezekiel"

A figure appeared in his space.
A host named Ezekiel with his system 083 wants to combine his space with host Ian with his system 315. Do you agree?

Ian nodded "yes"

The figure disappeared and Ian saw Ezekiel standing in front of them with a handsome teenager who is staring at Coco.

Ezekiel smiled "I am here. Let's see our friends now."

Ian nodded.

Ezekiel looked at his system "Kiro. Contact the higher up."

Kiro nodded and said after sometime "the higher up said that their soul is in a world. We need to extract their soul from their and they need to form a contract with the control system. They can't live here without working"

Ian nodded "okay. We will extract their soul and for the work. Let our friends decide."

Ezekiel nodded. "Okay let's go to that world."

They both heard a mechanical sound.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Wuwwu (T~T)..my bloodline will continue. Mama will support you son.

Okay now it's time for our next arc😄.

Give me some Yaoi novel suggestion in wattpad. I will also tell mine once I collect them.

Thank you for voting. Take care of  yourself.....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~