9.10

Now Clyde doesn't want to drink blood other than Ian's and he will bury his fang in Ian's neck to drink it. Ian was also very helpless about it.

Ellie was very envious of relationship between the two Lords. She have so many complains about Kyle. Kyle was also helpless. He didn't talk with Ellie's parent or have the mating ceremony so how could he show off his love. 

But Ian have not even completed one mission. He didn't have that opportunity.

But the opportunity came to his door and Tyler wanted to establish Clyde as the new King as soon as possible and a party was thrown to announce it.

Tres and his companion  somehow fled from the dungeon and came to the hall. Ian knew it but didn't stopped them.

Clyde took the stage and informed that before someone wants a queen. He wants to announce that he already have a partner and asked "Hey. Can you come up and rule the kingdom with me."

Ian smiled and went to the stage. Who would dare to refuse when the person is their ancestor.

But Tres cried out "Why? What will happen to the next generation. They don't even have a king then."

Ding~
Hidden Mission : Appoint a crown prince or princess who will become a king or queen later.

Clyde smirked "Previous we thought we will adopt a baby from a close relative but not anymore. We can't have offspring but we have children."

Kurt yelled this time "what do mean. Our new King."

Ian smiled "you forgot that this lord is a high level vampire. This lord could transform human into vampire and the new vampire will be more powerful then a normal vampire because of this lord's blood."

Tres panicked "Who it's it."

Ian looked at the certain direction "let me introduce to your crown princess. Oh you all know her. She is the only daughter of Duke Kenzo and his wife. Ellie"

Ellie went to the stage confidently. She didn't know why Lord is saying it but she will never disappoint the Lord.

Roma blurted out "but she is a half blood."

Ian smirked and held Ellie's hand "you forgot that I can transform a half human into a full vampire and it will be very powerful. So Ellie is equally powerful to those 3rd generation vampires.

Kurt bit his lips. He was surrounded by his own greed "Ellie. Why are you here. Do you know how much I love you? You disappeared without telling me"

Ellie sneered "yeah. That's why you are making love with your lover Young Master Kurt and please we are not close. Call me miss or princess now."

Kurt shook his head and wanted to go close to Ellie but was stopped by the guards "no. You misunderstood me  this girl was seducing me. I really love you"

Roma stared blankly at Kurt.

Ellie clapped "wow but I don't love you. We didn't even hold hands. Why are you saying this like we had a affair?"

Ding~
Mission Completed : Don't fall for Kurt.

Roma slapped Kurt "what? I seduced you? You are the one who said that you don't love Ellie."

Ian laughed out "You are not anything better miss roma. You said Ellie is a monster and you fell for a monster and even changed into a Monster."

Kurt was very confused "what? What is going on here."

Ellie looked at him coldly "ah. So You didn't even know that your so called human lover is a vampire now."

Kurt looked at Roma.

Roma ignored him and pleaded to Ellie "Ellie you believe me. I didn't know that you like Kurt. I just...Just he told me that you are pestering him because you two grew up together..."

Ellie's interrupted her "I don't care and I don't trust you. By the way why are you vampire now and you are telling me to trust you."

Ding ~
Mission Completed : Don't trust Roma.

Ding ~
Side Mission : Why is Roma now a vampire.

Ian rolled his eyes. 'I am completing mission and the main system is giving more missions now.'