11.2

Ian was very hungry when he woke up from his sleep. He don't know about the time but it's night outside the glass window of his hospital ward. He saw Tristan sleeping next to him hugging his waist. The bed was enough big that two person can sleep comfortably. But Ian was sleeping at the middle portion of the bed so Tristan have somehow managed to climb his bed.

Ian was going to scream but he saw Tristan opening his eyes "Wifey~"

Ian was very confused but he felt a familiar feeling from Tristan. He wanted to sat up.

Tristan hurried down the bed and helped him to sit up. Ian saw the red string tied in Tristan's finger and smiled unknowingly. "I am hungry"

Tristan looked up at him and kissed his forhead "wait for me here. I will bring you food."

Tristan came back with food and fed Ian spoon by spoon himself "okay. Wifey say ahhh"

Ian opened his mouth and let Tristan feed him.

After feeding Ian. Tristan reached out to hold Ian and a gentle kiss fell in Ian's lips. "Ian."

Even if he is confused that why is his hubby kissing him. According to the memory of his body, Tristan never loved Ian. "Yes?"

Tristan peck on his cheeks "I remember everything my love"

Ian looked at Tristan surprised "Tris-..no...Ezekiel?"

Tristan nodded "yes...but call me Tris in this world. I love how you call my different names so lovingly"

A tear streamed down from Ian's eyes. Tristan sighed and wiped the tear drop from his cheeks "it's okay wife. I am here. I will never forget about you again."

Ian whispered "I am sorry. I am so sorry that I forgot you."

Tristan smiled "it's okay. Our higher ups took some of your memories because of our deal."

Ian looked up from Tristan's arms "our higher ups? Deal?"

Tristan nodded gently "yes. After we died in our world. Like you I also came to the space. At first I didn't want to sign the contract but they said I can return to the world. But what could I do without you or our friends in our world. So I made a deal with them. I want to be with you and resurrect our friends. But the higher ups told me that you have also came here and signed a 100 world mission. If I want to fullfill my wishes then I also have to sign 100 world missions contract and they will full fill my those two wishes. My gift was a soul tracker. I tracked your soul and went into your world in my 101 world. But they took away my complete memories and because of the deal you have already lost your memories about us and our friends. I could only accompanied you in one world. But you tied me with you with you red string of fate so I travelled every world with you but I can't remember anything. I would remember sometime but You would have died by then. Now we went back to the world that contained our memories. So I am free from the restrictions and my system 083 is back. I love you baby."

Ian hugged Tristan "Thank you for not giving up on me."

Tristan patted on his  back "stupid."

Ian wiped the tears forming in the eyes with the back of his hand "What about our friends?"

Tristan looked at Ian "let's combine our space and build a house where we all can live together.

Ian nodded and leaned happily in Tristan's arm.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Happy with the surprise my little fairies?

Okay we will continue our journey with our Mc and Ml.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~