3.10

It has been 5 days, they had came to the borders. Yan ChuNian was whining day by day. Now a days the soldiers are looking at him lime he is like a beast.

That night Ian rubbed his for head helplessly "What actually  happened to you? Nian?"

Yan ChuNian hugged him "I am hungry. Very very hungry."

Ian blinked "Then eat your food. You dummy.

Yan ChuNian looked very pitiful "But the food is not letting me eat him"

Ian snorted "Does the food have legs. That it is running away from you."

Yan ChuNian smirked and pulled Ian to sit on his laps and caressed his thighs "it's the legs which is running away from me."

Ian sneered "you let me go. You shameless  rogue."

Yan ChuNian didn't let him go. He rather pushed Ian into bed and hold his both hands above his head and whispered in his ears "won't you feed your husband. Your husband is very hungry."

Ian was helpless. So he had to feed our Great prince and Our Great prince also ate his fill.

Next day soldiers saw great prince smiling happily while their general is in very bad mood. He is frowning while practicing with his sword. He is also frowing when he is sitting to have a meeting.

At last on the 8th day they have came to the border,  the enemy attacked them. Yin Kingdom's soldiers came from North while Dong Kingdom's soldier's attacked from the west. They were wearing same uniform but their war tactics gave them away.

But Yan Kingdom was also prepared. They surprised their enemy and were more surprised when they saw general Ian and great prince their.

But Ian pretended to be seriously injured and didn't go to the war 2 days while Yan ChuNian commanded the army.
But after 2 days he again emerged as wargod. They easily defeated the enemy.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Defeat the Dong Kingdom and save his family.

On the other hand the enemy only thought that Ian was seriously injured so they already sent news to Concubine Yin to follow their initial plan to frame General Ian.

The enemy was shocked.
First they didn’t know General Ian was back to the Borders
Second the great prince was also a wargod.
Third Coco also attacked the enemy.

Did these couple come to honeymoon in the Borders.

They came back to the capital. Only the Emperor knew about it.  He was protecting the Feng Clan. He promised his only childhood friend that he protect his family. How will he answer his friend if something goes wrong?

Concubine Yin has already started to work. She sent fake informations about betrayal of General Ian to several Ministers.
More than Half of the ministers really believed it but the experienced minister know how to differ black and white.

But next day at the morning court several minister voiced out their opinions about betrayal of general oops Prince Ian.  They submitted those fake informations as soon called proof of betrayal.

Emperor laughed at this jumping monkeys "oh. Zhen is very interested about it. Our Ministers are very hard working indeed."

Those ministers sweated a lot but believed on the information. They actually wanted to reap benefits from this and get promoted on the merits of being righteous.

The loyal ministers argued with the  brain dead idiots over it.

But the protagonist was sleeping on his bed at hoom. His back was full of hickeys. He felt a hand caressing his back.

He kicked Yan ChuNian away and growled out "Don't you touch me. You will sleep in
the study today".

Yan ChuNian grinned but he didn't dare to touch Ian more. Otherwise he may have to sleep in the study more than one night.