Arc 13 : 13.1 : Singing Mermaid

When Ian opened his eyes, he was sleeping on the chair and the make up artist is doing make up for him. "Ah~ you woke up. You have more 30 minutes before you will go to the stage."

Ian nodded. He leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes 'Coco. Tell me about my story background.'

Coco : Host. There is no background.

Ian suddenly opened his eyes and scared the makeup artist. "Did...did I do something wrong?"

Ian shook his head and leaned back again 'what the fuck is going on?'

Coco : Host. We tranmigrated in wrong body. But I only know that the original owner is a singer.

Ian gritted his teeth 'and he was going to have a concert.'

Coco : ".....yes"

A palm was rested in his shoulder "Ian. What are you thinking about. Chill man. You are the lead vocalist of our band."

Ian opened his eyes slowly this time and looked at the cheerful girl in front of him.

Soul Found

Soul : Xiaomei

Body's name : Anna

Ian sighed "I am alright Anna. Can you get me the lyrics and the tune. I want to listen it"

Anna chuckled "yeah yeah. I know you are Calm. This is not our first concert anyway. Thank God that I recorded our rehearsal."

Ian was really thanking God here. He listened the whole performance and sighed with relief. He could perform it. 'Coco at least give me the basic information about the band.'

Coco : Host you are Ian Swinton, the main vocalist. Anna is the guitarist. You have two more band mates Kev & Zen and all four of you almost can play any musical instruments. The band is called 4Tune or FORTUNE. I could only know this after seeing the posters. I will need time to know everything else.

Ian nodded inwardly.

10 minutes later, Ian was performing at the stage and performing better than earlier.

Ian unbuttoned his shirt and showed the black Inner inside. He was feeling hit because of all jumping and yelling. But he received the familiar hot gaze on him.

Ian smiled and started to sing the next song.

When the performance ended. Ian took the mic "wait...wait...I have something important to say. I will sing a song for someone very important to me here."

Ian started to sing but he didn't know that everyone was swaying with his voice because there is no external music,  only he is singing the lyrics from his heart.

When Ian finished the song, a pair of arms wrapped his waist from behind and pulled him into a hug. He head a whisper "wifey~"

Ian turned around and hugged the man "hey~"

Although the band mates are very confused but the audience were cheering. The hall was filled with whistles and "KISS....KISSSSSSS".

Of course the couple kissed and "ahhhhhhhh" filled the hall once again.

Ian don't know what's his identity here or what's the identity of his hubby. He let his hubby carry him away from the stage.

Before he could say anything, his lips are sealed again. "Mmmmhn"

A layer of silver saliva connected their lips and Ian was kissed again.

Ian gasped for breath when he heard his hubby say "I actually arrived here 2 fucking years ago and can't find you. Can you understand me. I am so wronged."

Ian understood and chuckled "okay hubby you are wronged."

Ian felt the warm breath on his neck and trembled. A bite fell on his neck.

Ian pushed his hubby away "hey at least wait to return home."

Ian saw his hubby sighed and buried his head in his neck.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay here is the arc. Come on and tell me how was it.....??😁😇😇😇

Okay here is a good news. I am well now without any pain and discomfort
So let's go for a picnic???

Thank you for voting and take care of yourself....xoxo....❤

BlackRose~