4.2

Ian managed the Star Entertainment and told his vice Chairman to look after it. After that he went missing with Coco.

Coco : Host. You are doing everything according the plot.

Ian was driving towards the shooting location of Farley. "Mmhm. It's fun. Ian needs a shock to change himself. Otherwise how will you explain his changes to his family."

Because Ian did the test in various hospitals , his step Sister Sonia came to know about it soon. So the plot accelerated.

Sonia called Farley "Farley do you know where is my brother."

Farley got irritated "why will I know about him"

Sonia whispered "even you don't know. Where did he go?"

Farley was stunned. Is Ian missing. Hah let him be "what?"

Sonia got out of her shock "If you see him. Contact me immediately and admit him to hospital. He is diagnosed with cancer."

Farley sneered. So this brother sister pair want to fool him. "Then Let him die."

Okay yes. Ian was behind him listening everything.

Sonia got furious "What. Let him die? Do you know what brother did for you. Why do you think you are shooting without any problems."

Farley simply hunged up the call and went back to shooting.

Sonia went to the Company and check the footage and she saw Coco taking care of Ian. "This boy is so much better than that Farley."

On the other hand Farley got call from his agent "Farley do you where is Mr. Oray?"

Farley got irritated. Is he GPS. Why the heck he will know where is Ian. "No."

Farley's agent rebuked him "what's with your attitude. Don't you have any idea what can happen if Mr. Oray get missing?"

Farley again answered "No"

Farley's agent was dumbfounded "Are you crazy. You have offended so many peoples. They only gave Mr. Oray face that they didn't banned you. You just wait and see how they kick you out of entertainment industry."

Farley was stunned. Is he really wrong. He was facing dilemma when a actress approached him. "Hey. What happened. Did Chairman Oray said you something?"

Farley looked at her surprised "Chairman Oray?"

That actress sat beside him "Yes. I saw him following you when you received the call."

Farley was getting shocked more with every word "Are you kidding me?"

That actress was stunned on seeing Farley like this "No. Almost everybody saw him."

Farley stood up and went to do security room. He saw the footages where Ian is looking at him when he was taking in the phone. It's sure that they were taking about Ian. When he said the sentence "Let him die", Ian staggered a step back and turned around to his car.

Farley zoomed at the car. He saw a boy with Ian in the co-driver seat. That boy said something to Ian and Ian smiled. He had never saw Ian smiling. They were married for 6 months but Ian never touched him. The most intimate moment they had was hugging and he was very uncomfortable with it so he didn't let Ian hug him often.

. Farley said bye to the director and went to the company. He saw the same black haired boy taking care of Ian and Ian only spend 2 hours in the company and they are completely missing.

When Farley was leaving the company a man interrupted him. "Mr. Roman?"

Farley looked behind him and saw a man maybe a lawyer. "Yes?"

That man sighed "good. I found you here otherwise I don't know where to find you."

Farley was very disturbed but he asked politely "why? What happened?"

The lawyer gave him a file. "Mr. Roman please sign in after you have read the full informations. Thank you."

He walked away after giving Farley the file.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am  such a good author.

I wanted to rest but I wrote a chapter.

Praise me 😉

Be Careful and stay safe.

Xoxo....❤

BlackRose~