15.9 [Final]

Everyone agreed to move according to the order of their leader but how could Von agree. He was supposed to be the Tribe leader. He was supposed to be the alpha of Prince and now not even a male omega is looking at him. His pregnant omega also looked at him with disdain. He was not even the strongwst Warrior in the tribe. So when the whole tribe moved into the mountain. He sneaked back to the tribe.
He wanted to show the tribe that the new tribe leader is scared of a small beast tide but he can protect their home alone.

Ian knew everything but didn't stop him. Why should he stop that idiot when he is helping him to complete his hidden mission.

The beast tide came 2 days early from what they had estimated. Ian sighed with relief when he saw everyone safe in the mountain. Onyx helped Ian to lit up the fire and Ian controlled it.

Von never thought that they will lit up a fire. He got out of the tribe in hurry but he faced the beast tide. How can a small wolf defend against the whole beast tide when the small beast which are the part of beast tide are also squashed by the big beasts.

Ian got notification soon

Ding~

Hidden Mission Completed : destroy Von at the beast tide.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Save the weak omegas from Von.

He would have saved Von because of side mission but why should he save von if von is an exception for the mission.
Von deserved it. He owes too much from his last life, owes a life to Ethel, owes happiness to the omegas, owes love of a father to the little Cubs.

When the tribe members saw the death body of Von which is almost unrecognized. Noone felt sorry for him because they know that Von deserved it.

Ding~
Side Mission Completed : help the tribe to go through the beast tide after the winter. Make sure therr is no death.

The tribe members were happy that beast tide have passed and summer have came again.

The tribe also received many good news of new couples who wants to marry this year. The biggest happy news is that the madam is pregnant with Cubs.

Ian came out of the cave with the 4 month big belly. This beast festival was more special for them. Rory and Ethel married their alpha in the beast festival. Ian saw everything from the main seat and received many notifications.

Ding~

Mission Completed : Never marry Von.

Ding~

Main Mission Completed : Protect Ethel.

Ian gave birth during the winters. It's the first time the tribe members were happy in the chilling winter. But Ian swore that he will not give birth again in this world. He gave birth to 5 Cubs. Five!!. If Onyx wants more cub then he should bear them.

Ian left the world with onyx happily. He sighed with relief and smiled with happiness when he saw Rory and Leon's soul in the space.
The whole family is completed now.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
There is a bad news.
This is the last arc of the book.

And a good news.
This is not the last chapter and there is some chapters and a extra.

Ummm. A bad news for me that my exams is coming. I will wrote the next book after the exam maybe. Even if I write it before exams, the update will be late. My exams will probably start on next month.

Thank you for reading until now...
I really never thought that the view will go up 100k. *Bows* Also you guys really motivated me. A author really needs reader who will say that your writing is really nice or something like that. I completed my first book in a whim and also started this one in a whim and because I couldn't find QT BLs.

I made MUTTON CURRY today. Haha....by myself. My mum used to give instructions but today I didn't need any instructions to made it.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~