10.4

A boy was smoking while leaning on the car. He saw a man coming towards him and his lips curved up. "Hey.."

The man smiled "Ian. You didn't have to wait for me outside the car in this snowfall."

Ian smiled "What are you talking about Ezekiel? Snowfall? We are trained to withstand upto 0°c without any heat. And it's just a little snowfall. I am wearing sweaters."

Ezekiel helped Ian to get in the co-driver seat "I know. What mission did they give us this time?"

Ian threw the cigarette butt and sat in the passenger seat "To steal a important document from the opponent organisation."

Ezekiel laughed "The same old plan. They sent me to the Entertainment industry and you are a famous racer but we all are just spies for them."

Ian looked at the man beside him "they will take another batch of children to the base this weekend."

Ezekiel started the car "It's been 12 years, we are trained by them. Those bastards destroyed our childhood and made us go through that...that inhumane training."

Ian remained silent. Yes it's been 12 years. He is 21 years old and Ezekiel is 23. He have remembered somethings. He knew that this man is his only childhood comfort but he needs to complete this world to understand everything.

Ian nodded "let's go to our home. We need to pick up the team. Ellen, xiaomei and August is waiting for us."

Ezekiel sighed "August misses Lu Min very much."

Ian smiled bitterly "yes. Lu min was August's only friend that time. But Lu Min....he couldn't stand the training."

Ezekiel braked the car and looked at Ian "He fucking saw Lu Min taking his last breath in front of him. If I  was him, I would have gone crazy."

Ian saw the craziness in Ezekiel's eyes and hugged him "it's okay. I am here."

Ezekiel took a deep breath and hugged back Ian "hmm"

Ian cupped Ezekiel's cheeks and stared at him seriously "we have to destroy them. You know? We absolutely have to."

Ezekiel nodded and started the car again. They picked up the other three members of the team.

Xiaomei is trained to be an excellent computer expert and disguised as a ordinary white coller.  So she remained at their black van and the rest four boys got off the van and sneaked into the building separately

But Ian and Ezekiel didn't expect to meet the core member in the document room with his other subordinates. The man looked at them "ahh. You are here. Good. I don't have to wait anymore."

Ezekiel looked coldly at the man"Why are you here."

The man rolled his eyes "Don't you know what are you guys doing. Do you think the organisation don't know that you have betrayed them. Haha..you really made me laugh. Oh by the way the two organisations are in friendly term now. So you don't have any use anymore. Okay let's finish this quickly." 

He pointed his gun towards them and shot without any more word. Ezekiel Shielded Ian and the bullet pierced in Ezekiel's arm instead of hitting Ian.

Ian yelled "Ezekiel."

Ezekiel looked at Ian's eyes and smiled "it's okay. I...the bullet is poisoned"

The man laughed and shot at Ian but Ezekiel again Shielded him. "Move now."

But the gunshots ranged. Ellen and August were shoting at the man and his subordinates. Ian hugged Ezekiel in his arms.

The forhead of Ezekiel is covered with layer of sweat beads. "It's alright. I am almost immune to poison. U forgot Ian. Let's leave here quickly okay?"

Ian nodded and took out his gun and shot at the core member who was busy to fight with August and Ellen because his subordinates are already killed. "Ellen support Ezekiel to the van. I must operate on him to take out out the two bullets."

Ellen and Ian supported Ezekiel while August made the way clear.

Xiaomei panicked on seeing the bloody Ezekiel. "what happened to him?"

Ian laid Ezekiel on the seat. "August. Drive steadily and inform me once if you have to speed up. I have to operate on him right now. Xiaomei and Ellen support me"

They nodded and took their own duties.

Ian above

Ian above

It's Ezekiel

It's Ezekiel.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay.  I guess you can understand what's going on??
I am trying my best to explain everything. I don't know if this arc will be short or long but I will try to explain everything.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~