3.11 [Final]

Ian and Yan ChuNian returned to border again. They attacked the Dong and Yin Kingdom individually and took over it.

Now the brain dead ministers are face slapped hard and couldn't open their mouth. What's more rather than be promoted they are suspended.

Prince Ian and Great Prince returned to the capital with their army and gave the Imperial seal of the Dong and Yin Kingdom  to the Emperor. Thus Great Yan Empire has established.

Concubine Yin was presented a piece of white silk. She cried and begged but Emperor didn't even met her. She was also killed.

The commoner and minister only knew that Concubine Yin also was with the Yin Kingdom. She helped the enemy to frame Prince Yan.

Ding~

Mission Completed :  Reveal the truth that he didn't betrayed the kingdom.

Ding ~

Main Mission Completed : Get revenge for the Original owner.

Now Ian is completely free. But also busy with our great prince is very busy ...to roll in sheets.

But Ian was having those dreams again.
This time he saw a orphanage. He was playing with a boy. That boy was looking at him tenderly. Ian can only saw his eyes qs the boy was surrounded by darkness. The scene changed they were at the point of gun and the man shielded him against the bullet. He was saying something to him. But he can't hear it. His face was still hazy. Surrounding changed again he saw that he was driving a car while a man is sitting beside him. A bright light fell in his eyes when he was going to see the face. A truck hit their car. The man protected him
He could feel the man was no longer breathing.

He was sweating very much. He sat up and gasped. Yan ChuNian saw him up and gave him water. Ian drank the water. Yan ChuNian asked him what happened but he didn't tell anything only hugged him tights as if he he losses his grip he will loose him.

Later they adopted two child and trained them as qualified heir. They taught them skills,  manners and to behave but also loved them very much.

This time Ian left first. Although he didn't want to leave but coco told him his body can't support his soul anymore. So He only sigh. He spend his last times with his hubby and took his last breath in his arms.

Yan ChuNian hugged Ian's body tightly. A tear fell from his eyes. "Sorry. I am so sorry. Baby. I couldn't remember you earlier. I will find you again in my next life. Thank you for binding my soul with you and thank you for being my soul mate." He also closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

Ian returned to the space. This time he didn't take out any wine. He only dragged his body to the bed and closed his eyes. "Coco let me sleep."

Coco "..... yes host."

Ian worked up and saw Coco laying beside his bed.

Coco sensed that his host has woke up. So he looked at him. "Host."

Ian yawned "hmm.  How many days I slept now"

Sleep is necessary for him. It's heals his soul.

Coco : 18 days.

Ian nodded  " Ancient world took more energy. Okay let's start our next mission."

Coco waved his paw and a mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay let's see our next arc.

guess if it will be a  Entertainment arc or a apocalypse one.  Beast World or a cultivation arc.

Thank you  for reading.

Be careful and stay safe.

Xoxo...❤

BlackRose~