12.10 [Final]

Ding~

Side Mission Completed : Find out what happened.

Ian took everyone back to the human planet. Just the guards and servant zero were left behind after assuring the Queen.

Coco have already investigates Tyler and confirmed that it was Tyler and his subordinates who have betrayed General Keiferr.

Shawn and Kiro were collecting evidence for Ian while Ian have poisoned Troy. Let him feel the pain of being a law grade guide who will be mocked everywhere.

But Troy still appeared in front of Brent "Brent. I am your biological brother. Why are you ignoring me?"

The onlookers looked at them weirdly.
But Brent is not the naive baby anymore. "Why?  Because I don't like you. Are you an idiot? When you saw that I am ignoring you then why are you disturbing me? And as for the brother, my mother only give birth to me"

Troy looked around at the onlookers and feigned a wronged look "but we have same father."

Brent rolled his eyes " oh please. Your mother drugged my father okay. My father never acknowledged you. You are lucky that you are being taken care of. Now get lost or you want to live in streets."

Troy bit his lips "no. It's your father who forced my mother"

Brent looked coldly at Troy "if my father really like to force then he would have married a woman in house and have many children. Think before you  lie about something."

Ding~
Mission Completed : Never Trust Troy again.

Brent left the unsatisfied Troy there but this information was delivered to Brent's father and the mother-son were kicked out of the manor. Soon the mother fled away with her lover leaving Troy alone and Troy cut off his wrist depressedly but was saved by Brent but he was now a waste.

Ding~

Main mission Completed : Protect Brent.

Ian smiled after looking the development. He have submitted the evidence to the government and his identity as zerg prince is disclosed. The zero spies came out to protect Ian  but they didn't think that the government would want to sign peace treaty.

Tyler and his men are locked for lifetime in jail and Ian recovered his biological parent's property and name. The news made the public very surprised that a man could abandon a baby to the zergs and how the zergs took in the baby.

The human felt ashamed in front of the zergs.

Ding~

Side Mission Completed : Take revenge for General Keiferr and his guide.

When Ian and Eve kiel returned to their space they were very surprised because they saw Brent's soul with August's soul their. Both Souls are sleeping and taking energy from the space.

They are very confused about it.

Ian asked Coco "Coco what's happening here?"

Coco : The higher up notified me that Brent depended on you too much and because August and Brent's fate are tied. They came together here. They will need sometime to wake up.

Shawn frowned "Didn't you say that we can extract only one soul in each world."

Kiro nodded "yes but Brent's soul followed you willingly."

Ian sighed "okay. Take a rest today. We will continue mission after that"

Kiro disappeared with Coco.

Coco was struggling "What are you doing?"

Kiro looked at Coco "Did not you tell me to chase me. We are going on a date. My little cat"

Coco glared at him but didn't struggled after that.

Ian and Shawn didn't saw their dear systems after their rest so they also spent a GOOD TIME together.

After the system appeared, Ian smirked at their appearance of new love "Let's continue our mission

Coco stood up and a mechanical voice sounded.

Entering Mission World
1%....
...5%....
....10%....
.....20%....
.......50%....
..............100%...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay this arc is also finished. Next one is a merman arc. I will write later because it is raining here and there is no electricity. My phone is not charged and I don't have picture of Ian and Ezekiel that I could make the arc story.  So I can only write when my phone will be full charged.

I am using this phone for 5 years and it's battery have almost died 😑😑My parents will not buy me another phone because in their opinion Phone have destroyed my life.

I am waiting for the day I could buy a new phone😶

Thank you for voting...
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF....
XOXO...❤

BlackRose~