3.4

"Coco. Trace my hubby. Where is the great prince?" Ian run out the banquet hall.

Coco : tracing.... He is going to jump in the pond in front of his Yard.

Ian ran toward the Great prince's yard.

Coco : Host... I traced two more individuals in the Yard. They are in Great Prince's room. It seems they are waiting to attack him.... the Great Prince. He jumped into the pond.

Ian eyes revealed a killing intent. He wanted to operate the watch and stopped the time. But he remembered that it doesn't effect on his hubby. His face was gloomy. He can only run fast now.

Fortunately he didn't waste time and chased after the great prince in the banquet.

When he reached the pond. He saw the great prince was wet all over. His long black hair is sticking to his face and body. His golden eyes are gazing at him with his face blushed.

Ian jumped into the pond and held the great prince in his arms, whispered "your royal highness. Forgive me for misbehaving."

Yan ChuNian wanted to fight but because of the aphrodisiac he felt on Ian's arms. He can only let him carry him. His legs are already soft. He really want to curse his dark guards. How can they let General Ian took him away.

Are they his subordinates or not.

Ian carried him to his room. The two intruder were stunned to see him. So they attacked him. Ian held his hubby with one hand and fought with the intruders with his other hand. One of the intruders screamed and groaned in pain. Ian remembered this voice as he can also hear the moan is Original owner's memory. "Coco Check the pond on that night."

Coco "Checking..... The Great prince was on that pond that night. He didn't returned to his room until dawn but when he returned he was in fever and went to Coma."

"Oh. That's why original owner didn't see him again in his life. Don't worry hubby. You will not fall in come this time."

Ian laid the great prince on his bed and tied the intruders with rope and kicked them out the room " Coco guard them. So this two performed the show for the Original owner when they saw the great prince hadn't returned to his room. But who is behind them."

Ding ~
Side Mission Completed : Save the Prince.

Ding~
Side Mission completed : find the truth about that night of the banquet.

Ding ~

Side mission : find out who is behind it.

Ian traced the outline of his hubby's face and sighed. "Sorry."

Ian kissed his lips and started to undress his wet clothes. The great prince struggled a bit. "D-Don't"

Ian was also helpless. "Don't worry. It's okay. You are given strong aphrodisiac. You can't resist it by cold bath."

The great prince stared at him with his flushed face. Kiss started to felt on his neck to chest. Ian really want to bite a piece of his cheeks. It's red like a ripened tomato. Ahh.

The great prince can only moan and blushed under the influence of Ian.

Ian didn't want to force his hubby on their first time in this world. So he can only relieve him.

A groam escaped from Yan ChuNian's lips and he blushed more furiously. He is feeling more and more embrassed as each second pass.

Next morning he opened his eyes. He saw a pair of golden pupil is staring at him. They felt no malice but helplessness and confusion. His wanted to sit up but his hand felt sore.

He hit the chest in front of him "ouch.."