Extra : Coco & Kiro.

Coco didn't know where did he find courage to kiss the bad system in front of him who was always bullying him in the last date. But when he felt that the bad system frozed with his action he fled from their to the world where his host is now.

He didn't know that his bad system was laughing madly in the space now and disappeared from there.

Coco was relieved when he didn't saw Kiro for a few days. He was also a little confused now so he decided to ignore it. But his wish wasn't full filled. His wolf form was hugged by the bad system. He panicked and fled from their but this time Kiro came back with him and pinned him in the ground.

Kiro looked carefully at the blushing teenager under him "Why do you like running so much?"

Coco looked away.

Kiro smirked at bite at the exposed neck. Coco looked at him stunned. Kiro took the opportunity and locked their lips. He felt the soft tongue licking his lips. He realized that his little system is actively kissing him. He couldn't help and his eyes darkened. He attacked more vigorously.

Coco gasped for breath but he felt the burning gaze and blushed.

Kiro didn't give him any chance to escape "Do you like me"

Coco was stunned. He didn't answered.

Kiro gritted his teeth. "I am asking you for the last time. If you don't like me then say it. I will leave. Don't....don't you break my heart every time like this....I will find my..."

But his lips were blocked by Coco's lip. He heard a soft murmur "no...don't leave..I-I really like you...but can you give me...us sometime...."

Kiro smiled and hugged Coco in his arms  "whatever you wish"

How could Kiro know that the docile teenager will attack him one day.

Coco pushed Kiro in bed "I want you."

Kiro was very surprised. "What happened?"

Coco didn't say anything and repeated again "I want you"

Kiro didn't touch him in that manner but hugged him "I love you baby. Can you tell me what happened please"

Coco licked his dry lips nervously "I-I love you too..so can you not go to any girls"

Kiro laughed but also understood Coco's insecurities "oh my love. I didn't go for any girls. The girl was my mentor who trained me. Idiot. I only love you and have feelings for you."

Coco blushed "but... I want you"

Kiro smiled gently "are you sure?"

Coco nodded. He didn't get any reply but was pinned in the bed.

Kiro was kissing him senseless. He could feel the hand roaming in his waist under the Tshirt.  The hand was nearing towards the buds and pinched it at last.

The lips were separated and coco saw the deep Black ink eyes of his lover. Heat rose to his face and brain.

A line of Hickeys trailed from the neck to waist. Coco could only moan with pleasure. Kiro was still pinching the bud. He took another one in his mouth and nibbled on it gently.

Coco's toes and fingers curled up with pleasure when the thrusting pain of the first time was gone. His moan was echoing in the whole room. He scratched the person above him and it only stimulated the person more.

Next day his host only asked "so when are you getting married."

Coco blushed "I-I.." he heard his host continue "ahhh my family's little cute cabbage"

Coco really wanted to dig out a pit and Bury himself in it in that moment but fortunately his host's hubby came and he was also taken away by his lover.

The End~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

How's is it.

I am gonna label it completed now.

I will write another Novel from now "QT- My hubby is the Villain"

As I said my exams are coming, so the update will be a little late.

Thank you.

BlackRose~