9.2

"Okay. But don't tell anyone yet about me." Ian stopped him from more blabbering. "Arrange a identity for me of ....a university professor angry get me fresh blood from a blood bank"

Uno bowed "as you wish. My lord." How did my lord new about blood bank. I didn't tell him.

Ian really wants a bed to lie down. Next time he will tell Uno to buy a bed.

Uno was also very efficient in his work. He arranged identity of a professor in a top university.

Ian sipped the blood from the cup and looked at his identity card.

Name.        :-  Ian Rodger
Age.            :-  24 years old
Address.    :- Wales Town, S Province.
Phone No. :- 2082927XYZ
Id C No.     :- 10143815

Ian chuckled. This 24 years are also true. But his age is now 4224 years old. He looked at Coco 'What about being a rabbit?'

Coco also shined and a white rabbit with red eyes looked back at Ian.

Ian took Coco with him and went to the University. He was going to be introduced today. Uno have arranged fake phd degrees for him but the original owner really knew every subject because he spent his time learning before knowing his other half and the Principal  is a subordinate of Ian Rodger. So he is naturally happy to serve the lord.

Principal Kyle himself came to introduce Ian. "Students today there will be a new professor coming. He is mainly here to supervise you. You can either call him Prof. Rodger or Supervisor Rodger. And because he is PhD on almost every subject so He will take the classes when the teachers will be absent."

The students started to murmur.

"Another bald prof?"

"Eh. Is this guy a learning Maniac?

"No. A mental monster."

Principal Kyle interrupted them with a cough "ahem. Now please welcome your new professor. Mr. Ian Rodger please introduce yourself to the students."

They saw a man with silver hair entering the auditorium hall. The man looked at them with red eyes. "Hello. My name is Ian Rodger. 24 years old."

Many sigh came from the students.

Kyle sighed. As expected of my lord.
"Okay then you can go to your respective classes."

After everyone went away. Kyle bowed in front of Ian "My lord. Forgive this subordinate to call your name earlier."

Ian waved his hand "it's okay."

Ian have a separate office besides Kyle's head office. If Kyle could then he will give his position to Ian but Ian have told them not to say anything about him to anyone.

Ian was wearing a simple red suit unlike the ceremonial red suit of a vampire.

He went to roof and took out cigarette from his space. 'Coco. Where will I find the bug. Any hints?'

Coco : I don't know anything boss. But I guess you have entered another special world and if you meet the specific plot character then you will know the plot.

Ian leaned on the balcony "that's also true. I guess I don't need to take revenge now?"

Coco : ....I don't know.

Ian saw a boy with black hair in the playground. His heart started to beat fast. He turned around and ran down the stairs but when he reached the playground. He didn't see him again.

Coco : you can use your powers to see him.

Ian laughed 'yeah. I  forgot about it. Maybe being in love decrease your IQ.'

His attention drew to a girl sitting in corner. You can see the gloomy atmosphere around her. Ian could feel that the girl is a half vampire and half human. He walks toward the girl. "Hey. What happened."