7.11

When Ian woke up, he saw Silver sleeping beside him while sitting in the chair grabbing his hand. Ian smiled 'Coco, inform Mrs Merrill, Simon and Eliza to took their respective other half to the Aqua Park.

Coco : okay host

Silver opened his eyes "oh. You are awake. Let me call the doctor."

Ian grabbed his arm "I am okay."

Silver sat beside him "okay"

Ian smiled "haha....I am not that weak."

Silver also smiled while Ian continued "Silver. I need a help from you."

Ian never asked for his help so he became serious "what do I have to do?"

Ian looked at him "You have also saw kian. He is now at police station. I want him at Aqua Park at 5pm."

Silver didn't asked for reason but only nodded "okay" and went out to make a call.

Poor Max was given the task to take Kian to the Aqua Park. So when Kian saw him. Be was very happy. At least doctor Max didn't abandon him.

But he was stunned when he saw his Teacher San, colleague Robin and Mecha Designer Merrill at the spot.

Merrill was actually very nervous about Kian. Kian hadn't contacted him for almost 5 days. So when he saw Ian, he left his wife alone and went to Kian "Kian are you alright"

Kian smiled "I am okay."

But San and Robin also left their dates to ask Kian. "Kian. Thank God you are okay. I was very nervous" "I was wondering why are didn't you answer me back. If you don't want me anymore"

Everyone looked at Robin "What do you mean"

Robin was confused but said "Kian is very poor. I wanted to marry him but Kian didn't agree. After many confession he agreed to think about it."

Merrill blasted first "So how many alphas are you going to marry. You said if I divorced my wife you are gonna think about it. Now you also promised someone else"

San was dumbstrucked "are they telling the truth? Then why did you agreed that if I chased you seriously then you will date me?"

Kian was  afraid now. He looked at Max. But Max was already looking at them with a smirk.

Kian understood that Max wasn't going to help him "I...I.."

They didn't want to learn anything more and went to their dates but this time their dates ignored them.

Mrs Merrill looked at Merrill "Merrill. I will send you divorce papers tomorrow. You can marry anyone you want."

While  Eliza laughed "Let's break off the engagement San. Bye"

Simon walked to Max and winked him "hey handsome. Wanna go on a date with me."

Max realised that the omega need help so he smiled gently "why not?" 

Now Merrill, San and Robin can only look at each other.  They lost Diamond for a glass piece. Kian have already lost his spirit.  Niches was arrested at the police station and will be jailed. Now there is no one to protect him. He have betrayed the organisation. They will kill him.

But before he could react Police caught him on charge of being a traitor.

Ian was teasing his baby when he heard the notifications.

Ding~

Hidden mission complete : Break Kian's harem and let them return to their loved ones 

Ding~

Mission completed :  Save the organisation and his child.

Ding ~

Main Mission Completed : Take Revenge for the original  owner.

Ian smiled 'what about the side mission? Kian helped Niches because he wanted to save him but because of our influence they didn't developed their feelings and it became like this'

Ding~

Side mission completed : Why Kian helped Lord Niches.

Silver hugged him from behind "Did you think a name for our child?"

Ian nodded "Silvio"

Silver laughed "ohh"