Arc 5 : 5.1 : My Martial Nephew.

Ian opened his eyes in sitting position this time and saw antique furnitures around him. "Coco?"

Coco : Host.

Ian looked around him but didn't see coco "Where are you?"

Coco : Host this world is not supporting my human form.

Ian nodded "okay. Let's see the story background first then decide your body."

This is an cultivation world. Original Owner, Mo Ian is Sect Master of Hua Ling Sect,  the top secret in the world. Many students want to roll in but it has high level risks and required high level talent.

Original owner is actually only in name sect master. Because Former Sect Master gave the sect seal to his second disciple Mo Ian instead of the First disciple Huo Fan, no one except the Fourth disciple acknowledged it. Mo Ian's master set a baby kiss of Mo Ian with his Third disciple Li Meng. But Li Meng had Huo Fan in her heart. So she break the marriage arrangement in front of the whole sect. Mo Ian became the laughing stock for the whole sect. Only Fourth brother Ye Xiu comforted him.

But Huo Fan came to mock him every other day. When Mo Ian went to seclusion he suffer from Demon heart and become a Demon Emperor for his natural talent.
He left Hua Ling sect and became a demon cultivator. New appointed Huo Fan didn't let off Mo Ian and attacked him in the name of righteousness. Mo Ian died under the sword of Huo Fan. He is extremely unwilling.

Original owner's Wishes :
1. Break off the engagement with Li Meng.
2. Leave Hua Ling Sect with the Fourth brother.
3. Become a Demon God.

Main Mission : Take revenge for Original owner.
Hidden Mission : ???
Side Mission : ???

This time Ian didn't have to ask. Coco showed him before hand. "Coco. Stay in your light form for now. Let me leave the sect then you can come out."

Coco : okay host.

Ian was thinking about what to do when a voice cried out "Second Martial Brother. Second senior Brother. Where are you. I am here to show off my only disciple."

Ian frowned.  Plot didn't said that fourth junior brother had any disciples.  "I am here Junior Brother."

Ye Xiu pulled a handsome boy with him and walked toward Ian. "Second Senior Brother. This is my only disciple, Luo JunYe."

Luo JunYe cupped his hand and bowed "Martial Nephew  greets his Martial Uncle."

Mo Ian nodded "Good."

Ye Xiu grinned "Second Senior Brother you have guide him too."

Mo Ian smiled "Obviously." He was feeling a Deva Ju from Luo JunYe but he didn't have the red string in his hand. Mo Ian didn't think much and focused on his mission. He have to take Ye Xiu with him. But why? Is Ye Xiu in danger in the sect.

Ding~

Side Mission : Find who is targeting Ye Xiu.

Ian frowned. So he really is in danger.

Ye Xiu whispered to Ian "Senior Second brother. I saw senior sister with First Senior Brother. Didn't master have set her marriage with you."

Ian stayed silent.

Yan Xiu didn't say anything more but enjoyed his time in the Sect Master's courtyard. He pulled his disciple and showed him various place in the Courtyard like the hot water spring and the practice room.

Mo Ian came with two sword and said "They are the best swords I have here. See if you like it. They represent Light and Dark or you can merge both of them."

Luo JunYe select the White Jade Sword but Ye Xiu took both of them "Thank your Martial uncle."

Luo JunYe bowed "Thank you Martial Uncle."

Ian waved his hand and Luo JunYe stood behind Ye Xiu.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sorry Little fairies, Your little author have to study so I will update after I complete my homework.

But I will update daily.

Thank you for voting everyone.

Also Thank you for reading.

Be Careful and Stay safe.

Xoxo....❤

BlackRose~