2.8

Ding~
Misson completed : find someone who really loves you.

Ding~
Mission completed : Don't fall in love with Swiss Hall.

A hand is roaming on Ian's back "What are you thinking?"

Ian ignored the naughty hand and hug Alex's waist. "Nothing"

Alex didn't let Ian go back home. So Ian is staying at Alex's bedroom. And yes Alex is also staying in his bedroom.

Alex remembered his mother's reaction.

Mother Robinson hugged her husband "yes yes. We know. Son. Take care. If you need something. Do tell us."

He smiled. "Will you come to me next life"

Ian opened his eyes "of course. You are only mine."

Alex traced his eyes. "You eyes are really lovely just like pure sea water. I want to dive in."

Ian kissed his lips. Alex responded with a gentle and passionate kiss. But Ian put his hand under Alex's shirt and traced the muscles. Alex stooped his hand. "don't. Otherwise I will not control myself."

Ian met his fiery gaze. "Did I say you to control."

Alex let himself lose control and attacked the target.

But it was a intense fight. The beast was let off after 28 years of his life. So it went on until it was dawn.

After eating his fill. He cleaned off Ian and showered. At last he can sleep with his wifey. So he pull Ian in his arms and hugged him to sleep.

Ian went home next day. His family is looking at him curiously but he maintained his naive looks. So the family didn't dare to ask him anything.

Ian entered his room and closed the door.
" *Sigh* Coco. How is Swiss doing?"

Coco : Boss. He went to drink last night. A beauty approached him but he insulted her. The beauty had a well background. So Swiss is beaten black and blue.

Ian laughed. "Okay. Let him rest few days. Then let's start with our revenge."

After a few days, Coco informed Ian that Swiss is better now. Ian didn't say anything only smiled.

Ian called Swiss. "Hey?"

Swiss was upset but seeing it's a call from Ian. He picked up the call "Hello. Ian"

Ian smiled slyly "Let's meet. Swiss. I really want to meet you."

Swiss laughed inwardly. A pie is falling out of sky "okay. Tell me where to meet."

Ian told the address of a bar. Swiss agreed and hung up.

Ian went to bar at 7pm. This bar is named THORN and it has a custom of wearing Mask. Ian went to the bar with his bike and wore black clothing different from his usual clothings.

Ian sat on sofa crossed legs. He saw Swiss entering and waiting for him. But he sat alone there and took a sip of whiskey.

Coco : Host. He came alone.

Ian looked at his phone "I know."

He saw messages in his phone.

Garbage Swiss : Ian. Where are you. I am waiting for you.

Garbage Swiss : are you here yet?.

Garbage Swiss : are you coming or not?

Ian stood up and walked to him gracefully. "Hii"

Swiss ignored him.

Ian called the bartender "His drinks are on me"

Swiss is already furious now he just blasted " who the f*ck are you? Get the f**king hell out of here."

Ian kabedon him on the stool Swiss is sitting and raised his chin "I am very much interested in you. No one has ignored me until now."

Swiss threw his hand off and went away from their with his drink.

Ian payed off his bills and went to his car.
He took off the gloves and threw them in the dustbin. He glanced at his watch. It was 8 pm now.
But he saw someone unexpected their. Alex was sitting on the driver seat. "Done?"

Ian smiled and kissed him "yes?"

Alex let him kiss but kabedon him against the car seat as soon as the kiss ended. "So you are interested in him. Huh?

Ian sighed "Nope"

Alex didn't let him off " You really need a lesson my dear."

Alex drove the car to Ian's apartment and threw him on the bed. The lesson went on to the midnight.

After the lesson, Coco came and said "The drug has kick off. The bar manager was anxious that it  will harm them so he called the police. Swiss is in police station now"

Ian said sleepily "Erase my conversation with him and the surveillance I was in today."

QT - My Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें