Arc 9 :9.1: Kneel before your ancestor

When Ian opened his eyes, he was laying on something and it's completely dark. He can't see anything. When he tried to move, he realised that he was in something like a box. 'Coco...?'

Coco : Yes host.

Ian pushed something that he didn't know what it is. But being pushed it opened and Ian sat up. "Where are we?"

Coco : In a Manor.

Ian also saw he is sitting in a coffin "eh. I am a vampire right?"

Coco : yes host...

Ian sighed. He don't like to be a vampire. It's very annoying when a hunter chased after you or when you crave for blood. The blood can literally control you. "Okay give me the story background"

Coco : ....host. there is a problem.

Ian frowned "What happened?"

Coco : see the plot and you can understand.

Ian Rodger is a ancestor of vampires. He is basically what you call a powerhouse. Even the king of vampires have to Kneel before him. But his Other half Clyde Berrington unexpectedly died mysteriously. After that Ian went into Eternal slumber and didn't want to wake up again.

Original owner's wish : ??

Main Mission : ???
Hidden Mission : ???
Side Mission : ???

Extra Mission : Find the bug.

Ian looked at Coco 'are you kidding me? There is no plot, no wishes and there is no missions. Am I here for vacation? And if your great higher up set couple identities for us then this Clyde is my hubby and he is going to die soon and what's with the bug?'

Coco : Actually Host.....Original owner had already gone to Slumber after his other half's death. It's been 3000 years now. As for the bug, someone have transmigrated here and that certain someone has given a severe blow to this world that it's going to be destroyed so they have sent you here to deal with the bug.

Ian checked his finger. The red string is still there. He sighed with relief "okay."

This picture is taken from Page Blooming, suzustudio

I wanted to explain the red string of fate through this picture. Only Ian can see it.

Ian walk to the mirror and saw his long white hair and red eyes. 'Coco. Cut my hair short. I am not in mood to deal with this.'

Coco : Host you can control them.

Ian rubbed back of his neck 'yeah. I forgot about it. I maybe need blood now.'

Someone knocked his door "Lord. Are you awake?"

Ian sat on the throne lazily "yes. Come in"

A man who looks like a butler came in and bowed. He didn't dare to look at his lord. "My lord."

Ian support his cheeks by the back of his hand and looked at the butler. "Who are you?"

The butler didn't look up "My lord. My father Dos was My lord's butler. But now he have gone to slumber. So your servant Uno is taking care of the manor."

"Look at me." Ian ordered

But Uno trembled.

Ian sneered "So Dos didn't tell you not to go against your master."

Uno hesitantly looked up but was stunned to see a beauty with a pale skin and adorned with red colour like blood. "...my lord." Ahh my lord is so beautiful. Lord Clyde was very fortunate but died unexpectedly. My lord even shortened his favourite long hair for Lord Clyde's death.

Ian looked at Uno and nodded "okay. Give me the details of last 3000 years."

Uno told him that every thing have changed now. Human, hunters and vampires are living in harmony. There are some disputes inside but everything is alright. Then he told Ian about new technologies and educational systems.

Ian was bored. 'I. Your lord know everything.'

Ian above

Ian above... Just ignore the gun for now.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So this is the new arc....it will be fun Ahh...are you guys well. Thank you for voting my angels.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~