12.3

Next day Ian went to the university. Klent have arranged the test for Ian. Almost everyone sighed when Ian was tested as a Guide.

General Aiden is a S Grade Sentinel and his son Ace is also a S Grade Sentinel.

Actually Sophia married Aiden knowingly that Aiden is a Zerg but their son is a human.  Aiden had to obey the orders of the Queen so he can only change a little memories of Sophia.

Klent patted on Ian's back. Let's do the next test tomorrow. The Sentinels will come to see if you are their guides. You can reject them if you want. Queen said that you are here to look for your other half.

Ian nodded.

Someone bumped against Ian.

Ian looked at the boy in front of him. The boy was wearing university's uniform with silver trimmed glasses.
"Sorry"

But Ian was concentrated on another matter.

Ding~

Client : Brent.

Brent, a genius guide of S grade but was poisoned when he was a child. So his grade fell to C grade and was mocked regularly after his tests. Even if the poison destroyed his spirituality  but didn't managed to destroy his brain. Brent used his brain and made a machine that he can talk to the zergs. He wants to make a device that will help him to know if there is another life form in the universe. But he was bullied from his childhood, so he didn't dare to say anything to anyone. He only told his dream to his close friend Troy but who knows that Troy will take his experiment away and say that it is his own discovery.

Brent was heartbroken. He was betrayed by his only friend. So he wanted to suicide but who knows that when he cut his wrist, Troy appeared in front of him. Troy didn't try to save him but he laughed at him. Troy told that he  was the one who poisoned him in the childhood. Then he only appeared in front of Brent in university.

Troy was his step brother but because of Brent, their father didn't bring Troy and his mother back. Troy's mother wanted to climb the status so she drugged Brent's father when Brent's mother have already died. But Brent's father didn't bring them back and even hated them.

Brent regretted that he trusted him.

Ian sighed 'What about the wishes?'

Brent's wishes
1. Never trust Troy again.
2. Found a trustable friend.
3. Complete his dream.

Main Mission : Protect Brent.
Hidden Misson : Find about Ian's biological parent.
Side Mission : ???

'I found out hidden mission before then the main mission like I found my client before my hubby.'

Coco : "..Host Client....Brent is staring at you. Troy have already started to target Brent ." Host would never forget to mention his hubby.

Ian looked at Brent "hey....hi...I am new here. My name is Ian. What about yours?"

Brent was stunned. No one talked to him so gently. Everyone only bullied him. "Br-Brent"

Ian circled his one arm around Brent's neck friendly "okay Brent. Then from now we are best friends. Okay uncle I am gonna hang out with my friend now bye"

Klent smiled "okay little Ian.'

Brent was stunned. "Eh..where are we going?"

Ian looked at Brent "I don't know.  I am new here. Do you have somewhere you want to go?"

Brent nodded "Yeah. We can have picnic under the starry sky....ohh....sorry." it was his wish to have a picnic but never dared to say it to anyone. His father was always busy and he doesn't have a friend. He didn't want to go alone so he never went to a picnic.

Ian nodded and dragged him away.