7.2

'Coco..'

Coco : yes host.

Ian gritted his teeth 'wasn't I an Alpha in my previous ABO worlds.'

Coco : That...Host....You didn't have a hubby then.

Ian looked away from the little black leopard. "What's the situation now?"

Coco : you are going to give birth after 2 months.

Ian rolled his eyes "wow....okay investigate everything about Kian's harem."

Ding~

Hidden Mission : Break Kian's harem and let the alphas go back to their real loved ones.

Ian smiled evily " now it's like my mission"

Coco :  Host. Kian's have many lovers and they don't know that Kian is being shared between them. Even some of them have childhood sweetheart or a marriage agreement and One of them already married.

Ian laughed out "So how many are them?"

Coco :  With the fiancee given by the Royal family who was not even in the scene now, there are seven. A Mecha designer who is already married with his assistant. A colleague from the mecha department who have a childhood sweetheart. The teacher who teach them about Mecha have a marriage agreement. One of the Prince who mistaked Kian as his life saver. A lord from aristocrat family who have someone chasing him and lastly a doctor who thought Kian is as fragile as a lotus flower.

Ian was amused "whoaa. He really created a harem. Ah. Then let's start with the mecha designer. Ask his dear wife to met with me. I really have so much to talk with her. Oh my."

Ian caressed his belly. "Don't worry baby. Let momma...no...daddy find his hubby. Then dad and daddy will love baby together. How cute my baby is."

Coco : "..." one more nephew (● ~ ●)

Ian went to the organisation and arranged a meeting with the core members. There are 7 core members there along with Ian and one of them is an alpha.

Michael was the alpha "Hey, Ian. Your belly is so big now."

Maya smacked back of his head "Don't tease him. Idiot."

Michael looked at Maaya pitifully. Yeah they are a couple.

Meeka took his hand and let him. "Are you okay now?"

Ian nodded.

Jack sighed "You are almost broken then. Jerry have fixed your mecha."

Jerry patted his shoulder "yes. It's also upgraded now."

Ian looked around "Where is Chris?"

Jack signalled him to look downstairs "That idiot have again failed his missions. So Chris have to go and rescue them."

Ian sighed "don't give him important missions anymore. I have something special for him."

Maya frowned "You know that he is literally a soft and idiot omega."

Ian chuckled "yeah. Not only that but also very scheming."

Chris entered the room "you are right. He is making a face like I have wronged him. If we haven't seen enough of the world. Then I guess I would have found him very pitiful."

Ian nodded "yeah. Okay let's come to the main topic. That idiot is going to leak our address in coming two months. So move out from here slowly. Don't let that team know. I am preparing a trap."

Jerry was furious "That idiot. Don't he know we all will die then"

Meeka patted his head "thank our informant Ian that we know this beforehand....otherwise."

Maya hugged Ian "It's being very hard on you."

Ian hugged back his fellow sister "no. I am alright. But Jerry, only we will die not him because he is in relationship with a member of parliament."

Chris sneered "That idiot. I am going to kick him out"

Ian smirked "not now.  If we kick him out now then he will only leak the information early. Let me talk with some people before that."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Little author is going to read transmigration novel. It's a sad one. I hate sad stories but I am gonna read it.

Thank you for reading and voting...

Be careful and stay safe.... xoxo...❤

BlackRose~