6.9

z2Ian opened the door and saw his elder brother Roy and cousin Grey waiting out
outside the door. They have received all fine genes of the Wright family. "Grandfather is waiting for you at home, little rascal."

Ian grinned "haha....news spread to home."

Roy saw his mischievous brother grinning and shook his head "Mother will beat you up. We always said don't stay outside but no you have to stay in that small apartment. Do you want us to have a heart attack."

Coco : when original owner died Grandpa Wright really had a heart attack and passed away.

Ian felt move that this family really loves the original owner. Don't worry he will live the life instead of the original owner.

Grey is a little cold but he looked at his team members "You all are also coming."

Zero, Leon, Aaron and Rose were already used to it. When they passed the military training with Ian. They were also 'KIDNAPPED' to the Wright Manor. So they followed willingly while Kim as usual is timid while Kay, Rita, Sara were feeling confused. Sam followed big brother Ian.

They went to the main family and saw A old man sitting in the main table. Ian grinned "Grandpaw.."

He received a smack in back of the head "Mum.." ( T// ~ T )//

Mother Wright glared at him "call him politely"

Ian was also stubborn and looked at grandfather Wright pitifully "Grandpaw"

Except Zero and his military pals who are already used to it, other 5 were looking at Ian with their mouth wide opened. Leon patted at Kay's shoulder. "Yes...our cool and handsome captain is a spoiled child in his home."

Grandfather Wright was furious but he felt relived when the news was delivered that Ian came inside the Base. He has three sons and they are all military officers. His first son have 2 sons and 1 daughter, second son have 1 son while youngest son have a son and a daughter. Everyone thought these 2 daughter will be pearl in their eyes but no Grandfather Wright said strictly 'Girls and boys are same. They will take military training.' They grew up and started to their own work but his little grandson who was little son of his first son always acted spoiled at home even when he grew up. His Son always said Ian will go astray by spoiling this much but Ian grew up good tempered. His heart melted on seeing his cute little grandson. But he hardened his heart "You brat. Don't look at me like that. You will kneel today. Will you go play by yourself from now."

Ian pursed his lips "Grandpaw. Am I not alright. I didn't even have a scratch on me."

Grandfather Wright humphed. A lady entered the room with a pretty girl "my little brother is back?"

Ian looked at his eldest sister Dawn who is at age of getting married but she is always against wedding and second sister Daisy who is only 2 month older than him making him the little brother.

Ian choose to ignore his second sister when a voice interrupted "Don't tease him, little Daisy"

It was Daisy's brother and his cousin David. There age is like

Roy > David > Dawn > Grey > Daisy > Ian.

This siblings have good relationships unlike other aristocrats family who always want to snatch the heir position. Roy and David usually manage everything while Dawn had her own organisation while Grey follows Roy and Daisy said she is responsible for acting cute and looking pretty but she is also a young genius.

Grandfather Wright sighed "Okay okay.. let's eat dinner. We have guests here. Don't scare them away."
Now only that they saw the team members standing behind Ian.

A little boy came and jumped into Ian "Little uncle..." Ian is speechless...Even His nephew calls him little....

Roy smiled "Rob come here. Little uncle is with his friends and where is your mother."

Rob aka Robert Wright son of Roy Wright jumped into the arms of his father "she is parking the car."

Ian felt a shadow attacking. He dodged but was hugged "ah my little cutie is back."

It's his Sister in law... Ian was called little again. Is it his fault to born as the youngest in the family.
What would his team members think now.

Roy grabbed her "Dear. Don't sacre him"

Mona hugged her husband's arm "Why. He knows me from 7.. no 8 years."

Roy murmured "That's why...Don't scare him anymore."

Roy and Mona was teammates in the military and later they married each other.

So this is the hole family of Ian Wright....

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ahhhh it's a joint family....I love joint families.....gosh

Thank you for reading and voting....

Be Careful and stay safe...

Xoxo....❤.
BlackRose~