9.8

Ian was feeling helpless. He haven't met his hubby for so long time and his hubby is a human and he is a vampire. How will he tell him? Nonetheless he have to say it sooner or later.

He returned to the university but didn't find Clyde. "Ahhh...where is he?"

"Professor Rodger..?" A voice interrupted his thoughts. Ian looked behind him and his eyes softened "Clyde"

Clyde walked towards Ian "That...Professor I have something to tell you?"

Ian chuckled "What a coincidence. I have also something to tell you."

Clyde became a little nervous "okay. You first."

Ian shook his head "I will wait for you to finish first."

Clyde bit his lips "I-I like you."

Ian grinned "Oh...I like you too...but.."

Clyde was happy to hear the answer but became nervous again and interrupted "I have something to tell you. I am a vampire."

"I am a vampire" Ian also told it in the same time.

Ian was confused "hey? Did you say you are a vampire?"

Clyde nodded "And are you also?"

Ian hugged Clyde excitedly and again smelt the sweet scent of his lover's blood. "Your blood is really tempting me to take a bite. But you don't have red eyes."

Clyde hugged Ian's waist "What? Only you can tell lies about wearing lens but I can't wear lens."

Ian's ear turned red when the hot breath fell in his neck. He let Clyde hug him. "Let's go"

Clyde looked at him "Where?"

Ian smiled sweetly "To my manor. Of course."

Ian took Clyde's hand and they both disappeared from their.

Ellie was also at the manor when she saw her lord and a stranger appearing in the hall out of air. She bowed "My lord."

Ian nodded "what are you doing here little girl?"

Ellie looked at Clyde.

Ian understood that Ellie have doubt about Clyde "Don't worry. He is Clyde and also your future lord. So say anything you want to say in front of him"

Ellie looked a little surprised but didn't forget the manners taught by Ian and bowed again "My apologies Lord Clyde. My lord, King Tyler wants to meet you."

Clyde frowned and looked at Ian. But Ian smiled "okay. I will meet him their and you arrange everything for Clyde."

Ellie nodded "as you command my lord."

Ian kissed the cheeks of Clyde "Take a rest dear. I will come back soon." And he disappeared.

Ian appeared in the room of King Tyler "So. Why did you want to meet this lord?"

Tyler was a little surprised to see Ian in front of him. He kneeled  "Tyler greets My lord Ancestor."

Ian nodded. "Okay. Get up."

Tyler invited Ian respectfully to eat dinner but Ian denied "This lord's other half is waiting at home. This lord have to go back. This lord only showed up that day because the monarch was in danger otherwise this lord didn't have any plan to show up."

Tyler was very upset. He hesitated but said "Ancestor, I have a request."

Ian raised his eyebrow "oh. What is it. This lord is happy today. Tell this lord your wish."

Tyler smiled "My lord. I only have a son but when he was born. We came to know if he didn't find his other half before 500 then he will die. I want you to meet him once."

Ian was confused but agreed to meet him "okay."

But Ian was stunned to see the man in the hall "you. What are you doing here."

The man smiled "you brought me home so I thought I can also tell my parents about you."

Tyler was more surprised than anyone. He was looking at Ian and than his son.

Ian chuckled "Clyde." Clyde was not wearing the simple human clothes but ceremonial clothes of Crown Prince.

Clyde above

Clyde above.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It's the 100th chapter of my novel....so happy. (●,●)

Thank you for your votes.....whoaaaa......and of course for your motivations.

When I was writing my 1st novel, there was no one to read or vote. But I was just writing as my hobby. So I completed that then I started to write this. I never thought that the view will go more than 1 k. Thank you veryyyyyy much.

And now QT- My destiny is at rank #1 in bl. And the others ranks are also veryyyyyyy good. *acting cute* Love you my little fairies ❤

Take care of yourself ❤..xoxo
BlackRose~